Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:25:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
109 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 109
Total: 109

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

ProSim737 Manual as of Nov 2021

Started by blueskydriver, November 10, 2021, 07:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hey Everyone,

For those that are using ProSim737, I made a combined PDF file from all the wiki pages where ProSim host their "manual".

It's 108 pages total, so you can either print it out for a binder or view it on your iPad/Tablet Device rather than clicking links back and forth in wiki....

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Jason L

Thanks!  To me this seems to be one area that prosim is lacking is a nice manual.  Even on the wiki, some sections are outdated and makes a user wonder if the information will work with the current version.

Joe Lavery

Thanks John,
Very useful,I think I will print it out and I agree with Jason some of these details are out of date.
Joe.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

blueskydriver

Thanks Guys,

I plan to edit this PDF again tonight because the left margin is too tight for punching holes for a ring binder. Cutting into text a bit; especially, on the pages with tables and charts....

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

blueskydriver

Updated the post above. There are two versions, one that is for viewing on your handheld device or browser, and the other is for printing out to put in a binder (binder version just has .75" left and right margins for hole punching space)....

EDIT: I made a quick and dirty front page sheet for your manual, if you print it out....

John

blueskydriver

blueskydriver

If there are any ProSimA320 users and you want a combined PDF manual made I'll do it, but please ask me. No need too make it unless someone wants it.... ;D

John

Ed

Thanks John. Very useful. Thanks for taking the time. As mentioned above, this is one of the things Prosim has not done well.
P3D5.3HF2, 3 x W10 PC's, FSUIPC 6.19 ,WideFS, Prosim737 V3 ,ASP3D, Vpilot, GSXL2, Pro-ATC/X, RAAS Pro, AIG Traffic, ,PFPX, TopCat, SimSounds,  http://www.737ngxca.com/

Joe Lavery

I created an A4 manual cover as well;
Clearly it's no better than John's, it's just different.

Joe.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

blueskydriver

Wow Joe, yours looks much much better! I'm going too use it for my manual  ;D

John

Joe Lavery

That's nice of you to say John, but you did all the heavy lifting when you compiled the manual. So I'm glad I could contribute.  :)

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate