Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:34:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
131 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 148
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 131
Total: 131

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

2-2-22 at 2:22pm All Members Check-In

Started by blueskydriver, February 19, 2022, 06:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hey Everyone,

In two days or thereabouts, it will be 2-22-22 and at 2:22pm how about Checking or Logging-In here on Cockpit Builders?

Why? Well, because it's fun and we all need to stay in touch, along with keeping this website going!

Hopefully, all the old and new members will log-in, but it'd also be nice to hear from the members who haven't posted in a really long time. Be it that you've done away with your sim or for whatever reason you haven't posted. I ask that you please come back and let us know how things are going.

This will be for wherever you are in the world come 2-2-22 at 2:22pm, in your own time zone...just post at that time.

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

FSAddon_boss

Since I already forgot what I walked into the room for 20 seconds ago, there is just a very remote chance I will remember this  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Best regards,
Francois
retired

navymustang

Even better, my new wife is Chinese. We got married on 2-22-2020 at 2:20 in the afternoon. Obviously the number two is good luck in Chinese  :)

I'll certainly log in to make to say hi!
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

ame

Well, it's 2:22pm New Zealand summer time. Afternoon all. Lovely day today.

ame

Well, I am clearly an idiot and can not read dates properly. But now, now, it is 2:22pm on the 22nd February. And it's another beautiful day.

blueskydriver

| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

mickc

Missed the bus slightly.  4:31Pm 2/2/22 her down under.

Not much to report sim wise, Covid lockdowns and house renovations have taken up most of the last 12 months.

In the background I have been developing a few things, like NG DU replicas to fit the OEM MIP, load cell brake pedal controller, and have been converting instruments and making various boards and interfaces for simmers around the world really.

FSAddon_boss

Can't be on-line at 2:22, so checking in now. At least I got the date right, right ? Hi everybody....  :D  :laugh:
Best regards,
Francois
retired

blueskydriver

blueskydriver

Now, exactly 2:22am CST and I'm working on my sim  ;D

blueskydriver

Just took this pic right a 2:22am

Bob Reed

blueskydriver

By the way folks, the CB time stamp doesn't match your local times, so don't worry about that....

If you missed 2-22-22 at 2:22am, we got 2-22-22 at 2-22pm, hope too see you posting then....

John  ;D

GyverX

Im still hanging about. Getting back to flying recently and have  been working on a GFC700 its mostly complete - that is, it's fully functional - but needs cleaning up. (wires) Currently working on a left and right panel with enclosed backings. Im printing the panels now and will soon start a new project of a custom G1000 for a 10.4 display. All for X-plane, using Real Sim Control.

Really cool idea with the "Two's day" thread. It got me out of my cave ;)

Thanks @blueskydiver

blueskydriver

Well, it's 2-22-22 at 2:22pm CST... ;D

Glad too see folks having fun with this today, by the way it's Tuesday...lol!

I had planned to post a video link of my sim, but it's still uploading to YT as I type this. I'll edit this post and add the link shortly.

John

Jason L

And here I was looking at my watch up to 2pm and then got distracted and completely missed it!

blueskydriver

-Hey Jason (GyverX), glad you posted, and it has been awhile. Still, I'm glad you're happily with us....

-Hey Jason L, you're here while in the same hour/timeframe, so no worries 😁 Thanks for posting....

John

blueskydriver

Here is my 2-22-22 at 2:22pm. I recorded it at 2:22am for this special day....

https://youtu.be/cP59MuTJHtc

John

RayS

I was in a totally pointless meeting at 2-22-2022 2:22:22.

Then again, aren't all meetings pointless?
Ray Sotkiewicz

jackpilot

Here we are on 22/02/22... (not yet but soon to be) 22H 22

Jack

blueskydriver

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate