Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:32:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
491 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 498
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 491
Total: 491

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Gear Lever Knob

Started by Joe Lavery, August 04, 2010, 04:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Lavery

Hi Guys

Looking for a Boeing 737 gear lever knob, real or after market but just the knob.

Cheers

Joe Lavery.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

jackpilot

Maybe Gwyn can make one. Ask him
JP

Jack

Aerosim Solutions

Hey Joe, Jack is right, why didn't you call on me? If you still need one I can get it to you no probs. I made a couple last week, I can see I need to add them as a product for when I relaunch Aerosim in January.

Cheers mate,
Gwyn
Aerosim Solutions
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Joe Lavery

Hey Gwyn,

Where did you find this post, I made it in 2010.  :) You've used the TQ I made since then, on your last UK trip. If you recall I lent you a flap and speed brake handle which yout took back to Aus with you... You're losing it mate... 8)

Give you a bell this weekend.

Cheers
Joe.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

Aerosim Solutions

Aaaghhh I didn't notice the date!!! Hi to you both, Leonie arrives in Winchester next Friday for her brother's wedding, I can't make the trip unfortunately but maybe next year for the sim show in Holland.
Cheers Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate