Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:41:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
173 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 173
Total: 173

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

CockpitBuilders FSX Livery

Started by NeoMorph, February 03, 2011, 11:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoMorph

I'm rather amazed that nobody has made a CockpitBuilders livery already... Or even started a log of which cockpits have been built with their registration numbers... or is this getting a little obsessive?  :D

I've been using a British Airways livery but as BA no longer exist... Maybe I should change to CB instead.
John AKA NeoMorph... Gamer, Simmer, AnythingToGetOutOfNormalLife...er

Project: ATR 72-500, Ruscool panels, OpenCockpits Electronics.
Currently Doing: Awaiting coloured acrylic for colouring rear lighting and working on final versions of overhead panel fixtures (Yay, finally!)

Bob Reed

LOL.. You know I have thought about it a number of times, but repainting aircraft just has not been one of my desires. I am going to have to work at it in the near future or find someone willing to work with me but until I have to I am not going down that street.

XOrionFE

Probably because most of us are working on real cockpits and could care less what the outside of the plane looks like in FSX.   

Scott

Bob Reed

THat is true Scott. I very seldom look at the outside of the airplane I am flying. But it would be nice if we ever start using the online FS server to see each of us in a CPBs livery. Someday, in my spare time maybe...  :idiot:

NeoMorph

It's good for when you do videos of yourself totally nailing a difficult landing in your awesome cockpit...

Or in my case it would be when I belly land after hitting the G key twice by accident... and after a flawless ILS approach too...

Currently Doing: Awaiting coloured acrylic for colouring rear lighting and working on final versions of overhead panel fixtures (Yay, finally!)

fsaviator

I've been using my VA livery and call-sign for my cockpit. MTN385 with N385MA as my N-Number.

I did decide to use a commemorative livery though:

On the ramp in Denver

On the STAR into Salt Lake

I do like the DreamLiner livery!
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

NeoMorph

I quite like that livery... Perhaps it's because it's in the colour range I can see correctly heh.

CeeGee

Happy to do it for you. No charge. Preferably the aircraft needs to be default/freeware 737 and 777, but the livery will go on any skin. Rather not do payware as I have a locker full of clients painted aircraft that I never use :-\  Put your ideas below, and I will bash out some samples. The colours will need a slight change in the banner at the top of the page, as it will not be seen in those colours. Blues fading would be best if the rest of the scheme will be blues my brothers! Charlie.
First Jet Airliner flies again

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate