Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 04:35:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
588 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 587
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 588
Total: 588

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Oscillations from FSX!

Started by blueskydriver, October 07, 2013, 07:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Just now had some time to get in my sim and I am not sure what may have caused a new issue for me; maybe, win7 update. Anyway, I am using PM still and FSX is causing oscillations from left to right to left when the FS setting is used within PM. In the past, it was the PM autopilot mode that would cause something like this.

So, at present, I have the PM AP mode turned on and it's flying nice, but the FD is swinging back and forth on the PFD's. if I switch over to FS mode, it'll follow that back and forth motion, and the MCP will just not functioning right at al when I switch it too FS mode.

Now, all of this could be related to FSUIPC because I updated that and WideFS right after the problems with certificate showed ups. Still, this oscillations issue started last night on flight number two because flight number one was just fine in FS mode. However, it has been like that since, and there is no way to solve it thus far.

Finally, I plan to get ProSim737 going (had it for a long time, just never finished the setup), and I will look at any updates to Win7, but my main question is; has anyone ever seen "FSX" cause the oscillations within any Avionics Suite before?

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Maurice

I'm sure you already tried that and I don't know what model you are using now, but have you tried a different 737 model yet and if yes, does the same problem happen with all models?

Maurice
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate