Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 31, 2024, 03:37:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
45 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,642
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 95
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 45
Total: 45

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Teensy joystick quits after calibrated in X-Plane

Started by kurt-olsson, August 02, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kurt-olsson

Hi!

I have a problem thats driving me crazy.
I made it as simple as possible.

1: just one pot input (2 cables)
2: Configure Teensy as FlightControl + Joystick

This has worked perfectly before but now, as soon as i have calibrated my joystick it quits working.

i check the settings in windows, and it has stopped working there aswell.

Last thing is to test another teensy card, but the wierd thing is that this used to work before, i made several flights with it.

It might seems like the problem came after connecting the throttle. The throttle is configured as a joystick aswell.

Any input?

RayS

Several things could be happening here:

1. Your system may be out of USB Resources. Check your system logs for anything unusual in that regard.

2. If you have the teensy connected to a hub, your hub may be traffic-saturated. Going to a USB hub with multiple transaction translators or adding another hub may work.

3. Failing that, you could try plugging the teensy directly into the motherboard USB port(s).

This happens to me sometimes when I'm adding new teensy devices but usually it can be resolved using one or all of the outlined steps.
Ray Sotkiewicz

kurt-olsson

Thanks for your input Ray.

Without any logic (except calibrating the joystick in windows) it started to work again. Some sort of USB conflict...
Hope i can get this stabel, dont want to hazzle with this but its so nice to be able to setup yokes and throttle as a joystick and config in x-plane.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate