Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:22:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
119 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 119
Total: 119

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737 Weber seat dimensions

Started by Jørgen B. Nielsen, December 12, 2022, 12:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jørgen B. Nielsen

Hi,

I'm currently looking for Weber seats for my cockpit. However they are both expensive and hard to find, so I have started a backup project of designing and making my own. I have started modelling the movement mechanism, and would like to have some input on the dimensions for the different parts. Attached is an drawing with my current design. Would anybody be able to reproduce the same measurements on a real seat so that I can update my design with more realistic dimensions. All of my measurements are in milimeters.

BR

WeberReplica.pdf

PAA411

Someone in the Prosim Forum is selling 2 OEM seats.
Simworld MIP FWD OVD | CPFlight MCPPRO2 EFIS Pedestal | Dual linked Yokes and Rudder I FDS CDUs I FSC TQ Pro I OEM Liner Parts I Curved Screen 180 Degrees | MSFS2020 | ProSim v.3.3 I Worldflight 2023

Jørgen B. Nielsen

I know. I even agreed with the seller to buy it. However, I guess someone else gave an even higher bid.

Jørgen B. Nielsen

I have updated the drawing.
The plan is to use "cheap" china linear actuators instead of springs and dampers to control the movement.

Weber replica Drawing v2.pdf

Dumping7399

How is your seat project going?  I am very interested in anything you have to share on it.  I am at the beginning of planning my build and really want to have realistic seats.  The J-rail concept is attractive to me to try to make access easier while keeping the overall width down.

Thanks!

Scott

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate