Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 03:08:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
502 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 502
Total: 502

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

A MUST READ! Another episode of my insanity!

Started by blueskydriver, January 04, 2014, 01:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hi Joe,

Yes, that is the only thing about PS, it's a US based thing... Maybe, you should consider becoming a US citizen...lol...my neighbor's house is for sale. It has a big home and a big shop as well, plus a garage for your wife. I keep trying too get Bob too move closer, but he is stalling on me. My other neighbor right next door sold his house last year...

I am sure Karen will chime in soon. She just keeps laughing with me about the FTS because we took it out of the living room, and then put it right back. She is such a great sport about all of this.

Best Regards,

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Joe Lavery

Hi John,

That's not such a bad suggestion, particularly in light of the current developments in Europe. But getting my wife to up sticks and leave the children, (not so little by the way at 43 and 45) would be a push too far.

You're right of course, our wives are the biggest supporters of our hobby, or should I say our insanity!  :idiot:

Best regards
Joe.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate