Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 10:40:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
521 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 698
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 521
Total: 521

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

A full flight video of the 737-200 Sim in action

Started by 727737Nut, January 26, 2015, 02:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

727737Nut

Had my son Zach do a short hop in the awesome FlyJSim732  while I filmed it. Tons of work to do but we are having a blast flying it.  So far it's holding up to daily flying and believe it or not, no major hiccups  Knock on wood! lol    This year focus is on MIP and Overhead.  Next year will be FDS shell and real controls.  Then mutiple TV's like many others are doing.   FYI, for those using or thinking of using real parts, I found a source for cheap TRUE sine wave 400Hz power.  Trying to get a groupon going for us sim folks.

Rob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxY47BET2ow
737 Junkie

iwik

nice one Rob,
Looks like still a lot of work to do but so far its awesome. Nice to see you working
along side you son. keep us posted, your conversions of real gear really motivates me.
Les

727737Nut

737 Junkie

Karl737

Hi Rob,

That is looking great! It really is a whole different world to just banging in some LCDs, that's for sure. Lol, us NG folks really do have it easy.

Would be interested in a 400 hz supply, so look forward to hearing more details on those. I have been looking everywhere and have had no luck, well, except at ridiculous prices! Stupidly enough, I didn't think to ask here about them.

Cheers,
Karl

Mark Hurst

Wow, beautiful. I'm not generally an airliner fan but it's great to see one with good old-fashioned instruments! My only comment would the be the obvious, that the display lets it down a bit. But I guess it's a work in progress and for all I know you have a bunch of projectors in the mail already ;)
MarkH
YouTube

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate