Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:32:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
120 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 120
Total: 120

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737 Work 4/18/2016

Started by Bob Reed, April 18, 2016, 05:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Reed

Worked with the Teensys tonight. Put the 2 I have on breakout boards. Thanks Ray. I have 2 more on order and I have 2 different breakout boards coming. In June I have something special coming up. 

Bob Reed

Here is a pic of the 2 little guys:

[smg id=1226]

Aren't they cute? My brother helped me with these.

blueskydriver

Hey Bob,

Looks like you're getting everything moving much faster now, I am glad too see you progressing on your sim. Before you know it you'll be back in your full "sim" office...hooray!

Funny how this all goes, you're trying hard to get there and I am trying hard to get mine a part! Oh yeah, I am about too dismantle mine for the big move to the shed/hangar and I figure at least 4-6 months before it'll be operational again, so I will be sad to do it, but happy as well because I have been waiting 5 years to arrive at this point...

Oh speaking of points, Karen says I need to make a point to tell you that she has been waiting for the F16 MFD's you promised her. She's been checking the mailbox and asking the FedEx and UPS drivers everyday if they have a package for her, since they stop at the VA before coming out to our house. Have you mailed them yet, if not please do so. You don't want my wife calling your wife too do it for you, because you know how wives get once they get together...you and I will be in trouble...lol! So, dig them out and ship them too her please or it's my butt...uh...wait...your butt too...

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Bob Reed

Quote from: blueskydriver on April 18, 2016, 08:55:23 PM
Hey Bob,

Looks like you're getting everything moving much faster now, I am glad too see you progressing on your sim. Before you know it you'll be back in your full "sim" office...hooray!

Funny how this all goes, you're trying hard to get there and I am trying hard to get mine a part! Oh yeah, I am about too dismantle mine for the big move to the shed/hangar and I figure at least 4-6 months before it'll be operational again, so I will be sad to do it, but happy as well because I have been waiting 5 years to arrive at this point...

Oh speaking of points, Karen says I need to make a point to tell you that she has been waiting for the F16 MFD's you promised her. She's been checking the mailbox and asking the FedEx and UPS drivers everyday if they have a package for her, since they stop at the VA before coming out to our house. Have you mailed them yet, if not please do so. You don't want my wife calling your wife too do it for you, because you know how wives get once they get together...you and I will be in trouble...lol! So, dig them out and ship them too her please or it's my butt...uh...wait...your butt too...

John

lol!! Told you I have to find them. I "think" I know where they are. I hope you can use them, I actually got them from Ray! I have boxes all over the basement full of sim stuff. Some are usable and some are not. I have a BUNCH of A 340 stuff. Mix bag. If anyone wants them and is willing to pay the shipping, it's theirs. All the help I have had this trip I can't help but find a good hime for these and donate them.

iwik

Bob,
I could be interested in A340 stuff, what do u have.
Les

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate