Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:03:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
136 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 121
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 136
Total: 136

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

FSUIPC Registration

Started by Haskellb, July 24, 2016, 12:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haskellb

I've been trying to register a copy of FSUIPC.  I purchased one from SimMarket but they never sent me anything and didn't answer any e-mails.  I have tried to register on the FSUIPC forum but again no response to multiple tries.  Has anyone had any problems recently with registering a copy of FSUIPC???
Brent 

Bob Reed

Hey Brent, Simmarket does not send you anything. Go into your account, select "your account" then "your orders" select the order for FSUIPC and in the upper left you should see "PRODUCT" read down you should see your registration numbers small bold print. Hope this helps.... I know I just had to go there and get mine.

Haskellb

Thanks, Bob.  I forgot my password and simmarket didn't even reply to my request for another password.  I'll try again. 
Thanks.

Brent

Bob Reed

Quote from: Haskellb on July 25, 2016, 05:41:30 AM
Thanks, Bob.  I forgot my password and simmarket didn't even reply to my request for another password.  I'll try again. 
Thanks.

Brent
You can reset your password yourself. On the login page click the "Forgot Password" and they send you a link  that you click on and change the password. You will need to remember the email address you used with them.

Haskellb

Bob,
Thanks again.  Tried to reset my password but never got an email reply with the link.  Checked my spam filter too.  When I go to register as a new user, they say that my email is already in use.  I take it from that that they have my email correct.  Boy, when things get messed up, they really get messed!
Brent

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate