Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 11:42:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
541 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 698
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 541
Total: 542

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

a must have

Started by bernard S, May 06, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bernard S

finally it works

navymustang

My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

RayS

Ray Sotkiewicz

jackpilot

Jack

bernard S

not applicable to 73 this a 74 item .. assume the 73  has this feature ? to aid SA

kurt-olsson

Is ot real CRT screens? 😊

737NGer

Hi Bernard,

Looks amazing!

Would you mind sharing how you set this up (software P/N, Symbol gen P/N etc...?)

Do you think a 747 DEU would connect to an NG DU? I assume that the manufacturer is the same, and thus the signal formatting is identical?

bernard S

to be honest i do not if signal signal format remains same for 73  ir even if the symbol generator is external.or internal not sure if yiu can even bypass the fmc ...would thevarinc data be the same  i have no idea  also this is applicable to the 74-8 ..thev74_4  does not have this feature ..much to my regret .. so yi7 have ask yourself if yiu aircraft not designed to accept this ..how are you going read/display the data .. update it and what switching are you going to use   its almost another sim within the sim

FredK

Bernard

Bump....

But how exactly did you do that ND display?   What software are you using?

Thanks,
Fred
Boeing 737NG-800, Prepar3D v4.5, Sim-Avionics 1.964, SimSync multi-channel (curved screen), Optoma 1080GTDarbee projectors (3), Fly Elise warping, FSGRW weather, FDS OH panels and CDUs, SimParts MIP, FDS SysBoards (OH), CPFlight MCPPro and pedestal panels, FI Gauges, PFC controls, converted motorized TQ (SIOC), Weber seats

jackpilot

Very nice display, but seems to be a 800 , is'nt it?

Jack

bernard S

yes an 800    as i sa8d not a feature of 400

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate