Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:01:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
124 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 148
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 124
Total: 124

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Strange problem in FSX, need your help.

Started by 727737Nut, June 08, 2010, 05:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

727737Nut

This one has got me stumped fellow simmer's.  Whenever i use the push back function in FSX, i lose the ability to zoom in and out in ANY window.  If i don't use the pushback feature the zoom works fine all day.  Any thoughts/or ideas?
Thanks,
Rob
737 Junkie

bussgarfield

Hi Rob,

I haven't got the answer to your problem but I can say that you are not alone with the odd quirk in the zoom field. FSX seems to have a mind of it's own where the external zoom facility is concerned. Sometimes it will function and other times it wont. I have never experienced problems with the internal zoom.
Whether or not there is a problem with push back I can't say but I do know that the facility to steer to the right or left in push back no longer functions on my system.
Sorry I cant be more help. Have you tried posting a note to Microsoft.

Gary
Gary Buss
Intel E8500, EVGA NF780i mobo, 8 GB DDR2 ram, 500GB SATA2 HD, TH2Go, 3 X NVIDIA GF9800 GT 512mb GPU's, 780W PSU, Vista 64 home, 3 X HANNS-G 22" monitors.
Running - FSX, FSUIPC/WideFS, FSX Booster, FSXpand, SIOC and numerous add on aircraft and utilities.

Maurice

If you change to a different view mode, eg tower view, you can zoom in & out in tower view and when you return to cockpit view, you will be able to zoom in & out again. I'm not sure if this works by switching to any other view and it might, but it works for sure if you change to nearest tower view and then switch back. You may have to use the zoom in tower view first but I don't remember if that was necessary.

Maurice

Edit: Actually, the above method works some time but not always it seems. Another easier method is to just open another window and then close it. This seems to work every time I tried it
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate