Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 12:41:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
507 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 507
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 507
Total: 507

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Where is Mau?

Started by Maurice, January 08, 2014, 06:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maurice

Mau was last seen relaxing on his deck. But authorities now fear he was buried under the snow after yesterday's blizzard. His wife is quoted as saying  "He may have commited suicide after selling his simulator & switching to P3d on a desktop" but authorities are not convinced and suspect foul play may have been involved.

Apparently, Mau made many enemies in the forums over the years by laughing & mocking other members over their obsession and ridiculous attention to trivial details. There even was an ugly confrontation over a 1" gauge which a certain Jackpilot was peddling over & over.

Authorities are continuing their investigation and trying to ascertain the real identity of this Jackpilot and his recent whereabouts and activities. Anyone with any information is urged to contact the Ontario Provincial Police. Mau's wife is also offering Mau's new desktop sim as a reward to anyone with information leading to  an arrest and conviction.
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

hexpope

;D good one, but damn, that's a lot of snow Maurice.

archen

Now I know where god put all the snow this year.
In Sweden we usually have about 30cm or even 40cm snow in January, we have zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
------------
Anders Simparts
http://www.anderssimparts.com
https://www.facebook.com/ArchenSimparts
Selling "Hard-to-get" simparts like authentic Engine starters, Autobrake, IRS mode selectors and N1&SPD Ref Switches.
------------

Jetcos

Probably more like a "Mausicle" with the deep freeze around here.

I invited Nat to come visit but I think he is too scared to come now.
Steve Cos
Flightdeck Solutions, Newmarket Ontario,Canada
Special Projects and Technical Support

hexpope

I know this might be a bit off topic, but it's there somewhere. I had a friend come from Canada not so long ago, and he was always telling me that it was minus 30+ etc etc, but yet when he came to Ireland and the weather was minus five he was completely in awe as he never thought about the dampness that we have here in the EU along with the cold weather. The poor chap was more cold here in a minus five degree than he was over in his home land.

XOrionFE

In Chicago we hit - 17 F  and -40 Wind Chill over the past two days.  It was brutal to say the least!

Glad thats over for now.

Scott

Nat Crea

I heard he was spotted on one of Melbourne's beaches after seeing the forecast down here  ;D  ;D  ;D

Nat Crea

UPDATE.

NSW Police are following leads on the disappearance of Mau...

This sighting was at the infamous Bondi Beach in Sydney just today.
I think we have our man...looks like an ex 737 builder to me...maybe Mau's wife can verify?  ;D

Maurice

Nope! Mau still has hair at the back of his head... more that I can say about his chest  ::)

Mau's wife
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

hexpope

Nat Crea

QuoteNope! Mau still has hair at the back of his head...

I think that was  the new P3D reflection...

The police forensic department has digitally enhanced the original photo and posted it
in all newspapers and Crime-Stoppers.

Someone must be able to identify this man!  ;D

blueskydriver

Wait...hold the phone! Mrs. Mau is posting on Mr Mau's account? Oh no no, it's time for Mrs. Mau to get her own so she can gives us even more laughs. Like Simlady/Karen, she needs to join the CB, so Mr Mau get Mrs. Mau on here...  ;D

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

blueskydriver

Karen here,   I hi-jacked Blueskydrivers sim room to watch TV because my living room has RC planes all over it, and guess what I found open... :huh:

his account..... yeah....

The things a woman can do with an open account.... ;D

love you honey!
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate