Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 10:23:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
528 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 528
Total: 528

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

WF Delta or other Gates?

Started by blueskydriver, November 03, 2014, 03:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hey WF Crews,

Can you list which gates you plan to park at and if there is Delta Gates for the Airports you'll fly into? KEWR has Delta at Terminal B and I am at gate 54 now for the KEWR to KRDU trip...logged in as NWA1381.

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Trevor Hale

Hey bud. We can try but honestly we just randomly pick the gates.

Not enough time between legs to reset, update and post.

But if you want to join a specific flight my suggestion would be to pm one of us a couple flights in advance and we can try to let you know the gate as soon as we select one. (After the reboot)
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

blueskydriver

Hi Trev,

No worries, just trying to get some videos/photos from my cockpit of you guys at a gate... Here is KRDU Delta Gates at Terminal 2, if possible. See attached.

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Trevor Hale

Lol. Just saw this now john. Lol they are already at the gate.

Sorry bud.

I am going to bed soon haven't slept much but will be back up for my flight at 7. From TLPL

Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

blueskydriver

Okay Trev, no worries... Get some sleep Captain.  :idiot:

John

Bob Reed

I will be on this flight as well.... I think.... What day is it?  :P

blueskydriver

Hi Bob,

It's last week Sunday + 9 days - 1 day - 1 hour + too many hours in and out of planes for you, real and simulated, so it is Monday, but 15 mins shy of Tuesday!

What flight are you and Trevor doing? I decided to fly two legs: KEWR-KRDU and KRDU-KMIA. The flight into KMIA is not as full as into KRDU. DAL209 was taxiing out at KRDU when I got to P&S over on Gate 3; the CLR took forever to get, let alone taxiing to 23R...

Anyway, I'm sitting here now, all alone, as Karen gave up and went too bed. I'm die harding it!

John

blueskydriver

Well, at gate D35 in KMIA, and shutting down for the night... To all the WF Crews of all the WF Teams/Planes thank you for giving all your time and efforts to great causes in this world of ours.

John

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate