Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:32:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
443 Guests, 1 User
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 454
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 443
Total: 444

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Simvionics

Started by phil744, May 14, 2010, 09:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil744

Hey guys,

Some of you may have noticed my website is down, don't worry there is no issue the reason for this is quite simple, Over the past few months we have had a sudden influx of orders, especially where the a320 is concerned which has basically used up all our building capacity rather quickly.  As some of you know I do have a second job where now I have gone part time and drafted in some hired help, however we still cant keep up with demand, to be honest not a bad situation to be in for any new venture.

We have recently introduced a new manufacturing process and painting process, new equipment e.t.c. and implementing all this has set us back somewhat, however the theory is that this will make lead times shorter in the future coupled with the additional workshop expansion here.

We have also been busy developing the A320 and 737, the A320 is coming to the end of development and moving over to production and will be released soon, followed by the 737 and also more for the 767, 747 and 777, so we decided to stop taking orders at this time as its not really fair on customers who place orders and are hit with these delays, it also gives us some breathing space to complete all the orders we have on the books and develop even more whilst raising the bar in this industry.

For those of you, who currently have orders with us be rest assured there is nothing to worry about, were just going through some growing pains. I am expecting to complete all orders within a month.

And on a personal note chaps, I want my own sim also :)

If you do have any questions feel free to email, phone, skype, post, smoke signals, carrier pigeon, as I am not going anywhere and here always.

Yours sincerely

Phil
---------------------------------------------------------------------
757-200, P3D, LD767,Arduino, panels by some british moron, pile of dead airplane parts and a hammer!

Yeah i got one of these facebook things too http://www.facebook.com/Simvionics

ian@737ng.co.uk

just want to wish you good luck matey, you deserve it  ;D
i'll give you a bit of breathing space on my Rudder Trim Panel
and give you a shout in a month or so......
here's to your success...... :cheers:
rgds ... ian
FS9 - PMDG/Prosim737 - Pokeys - Lots of BU0836X and a BEER FRIDGE :D

Sean

Best of luck Phil. The map light panels are fantastic. Can't wait for loads of new goodies!

Sean

Trevor Hale

Thanks for the information Phil,  As always good communication.

Best of luck.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Efe

Phil I would much rather hear you're too busy with current orders to answer any more than hear that you're going out of business. Keep up the good work and hopefully I'll see you and your beautiful work at Lelystad sometime soon.

matta757

Hey Phil,

Will you still be offering the 767 MCP? Needless to say, I am VERY interested in getting one... hope to see the site back up soon!

Regards,

Matt

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate