Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:37:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
110 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 110
Total: 110

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Getting ready for the event!

Started by Bob Reed, September 20, 2014, 06:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayS

That's actually a great idea... I need one more cable and then I'll ship it off with instructions. It's fairly simple. Wire everything up, then adjust levels to suit your taste.

I'll have to get Sam's address...

That's less crap I have to haul across the country!
Ray Sotkiewicz

geeman47

Wow, you guys are getting with it.  Nice job on the audio mix setup Ray, makes me wish I still had all my A/V equipment from my Video business, 16 chan Mackie Mixer etc...Great job on the video too,  you guys don't need my help in that department.  My business was back in the 90's and we were just starting to do Non-Linear Editing on the computer, made my A/B Roll VCR/VTR's and digital Video/Audio Mixer obsolete. 

Just a reminder, I only have photos from Ray & Trev so far and I know several others asked about the Name Badges, Sam, Fred and Bob I believe.  Lets get the photos in Please :idiot: because I need them back in time to snail mail them to Sam so everyone has one for the 1st day of the event or their first day of the event.

You guys know how these days are going to start counting down very fast when it comes to getting things done, and not fast enough for those of us waiting with "baited breath"  for it to start.

On a side note, what is "Baited Breath" ???  Sounds like something you wouldn't want to smell  LOL

George
HR Director: NDBAir NDBAir.com Virtual Airline

JetMax 737 NGX
Atari 800 XL  powering Sim Avionics Computer and Atari ST powering the FSX Computer

KyleH

Hi George, probably best you set a deadline to get you photos. I may just have to use the one in my avatar, been too busy to get a decent photo taken that isn't from more than 10 years ago. :o

Kyle

Chief Pilot
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

FredK

Hi George -

You will have my photo this weekend.

Thanks,
Fred
Boeing 737NG-800, Prepar3D v4.5, Sim-Avionics 1.964, SimSync multi-channel (curved screen), Optoma 1080GTDarbee projectors (3), Fly Elise warping, FSGRW weather, FDS OH panels and CDUs, SimParts MIP, FDS SysBoards (OH), CPFlight MCPPro and pedestal panels, FI Gauges, PFC controls, converted motorized TQ (SIOC), Weber seats

Trevor Hale

Quote from: KyleH on September 26, 2014, 04:01:15 AM
Hi George, probably best you set a deadline to get you photos. I may just have to use the one in my avatar, been too busy to get a decent photo taken that isn't from more than 10 years ago. :o

Could always use this one? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA

VATSIM:

KyleH

Kyle

Chief Pilot
Worldflight Team USA

RayS

Hopefully this won't happen this year... again...

Ray Sotkiewicz

Sam Llorca

Nice  shop you got there Kyle!
Way to go Ray!
I'll send you my picture this weekend George

geeman47

Kyle, Do a selfie  LOL.  Great shop and a good taste in Cameras!

Deadline for the Name badge/ID photos is Oct 8th.

Fred & Sam-Great guys, thanks.  Won't take me long to have yours ready, once I have the design done I just drop in the new photo, change the name and home base and it's ready to print. 

JetMax 737 NGX
Atari 800 XL  powering Sim Avionics Computer and Atari ST powering the FSX Computer

Sam Llorca

Don't know what's going on but I've been trying to attach a picture for 2 hours and it just doesn't load.  I'll try again later.

Bob Reed

I am pretty sure I have spent several hours in that shop as well... In fact I think that is my laptop next to him! What a small world...... :idiot:

KyleH

I'm pretty sure you took that picture too Bob.  :idiot:

Aside: So why is the waving emotion titled 'idiot'?
Kyle

Chief Pilot
Worldflight Team USA

Sam Llorca

Hey Bob, stop picking on Kyle, he lets me borrow his shop and his camera, and his laptop. lol

Here is my picture George!

geeman47

Sam,

Anybody ever tell you that you could be John Travolta's twin?

Is that what you want to use?  If so, no problem.  Do you want your name on the ID/Name Badge?

George

JetMax 737 NGX

Sam Llorca

Just kidding George, I'll send you mine later. Lol

Sam Llorca

Good morning George, here is my real picture,!
Let me know if you can use it.
Thanks,
Sam

geeman47

JetMax 737 NGX

FredK

Boeing 737NG-800, Prepar3D v4.5, Sim-Avionics 1.964, SimSync multi-channel (curved screen), Optoma 1080GTDarbee projectors (3), Fly Elise warping, FSGRW weather, FDS OH panels and CDUs, SimParts MIP, FDS SysBoards (OH), CPFlight MCPPro and pedestal panels, FI Gauges, PFC controls, converted motorized TQ (SIOC), Weber seats

geeman47

Looks good Fred, not sure what Airport base you wanted to use so I put KJGG Williamsburg, VA as it for now.

JetMax 737 NGX

Bob Reed

Ok here is a silly question... How do I post a pic in here?

RayS

I think just add it as an attachment? I don't think an attachment shows up in preview, but it does when you post.
Ray Sotkiewicz

Bob Reed

Well, lets see. If this works lets call KROC my home base...

FredK

George -

Add my base as KPHF - (Newport News - Williamsburg).

Thanks,
Fred K

geeman47

Bob, photo looks good and Fred copy on the KPHF base.  I'll get those done in the morning and send you proofs. 

Great job to all for getting them in...now I need to get mine done, you'd think the guy who was also a professional photographer would have his done already but haven't even started on mine LOL

JetMax 737 NGX

geeman47

Ok guys, proof these please and make sure I didn't make any spelling errors in your name, home base and that I didn't change photos to the wrong person LOL

JetMax 737 NGX

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate