Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:45:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
100 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 100
Total: 100

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

AnyDesk for Sim_A

Started by sagrada737, November 19, 2020, 03:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sagrada737

This may or may not be of interest to those using Sim-Avionics with their 737 project.   My flight model computer sits in front of the Motion Platform.   I decided not to have a Sim-A Server monitor in the cockpit for esthetic reasons, thus I have to leave the cockpit to access the Sim-A computer.

Since I am using iPads for CA and FO access to ForeFlight, I thought it would be a good idea to setup a remote access function to allow the iPad to access the Sim-A Server monitor from within the Flight Deck. 

I am using AnyDesk for this function.  The iPad now displays the Sim-A Server monitor screen in the cockpit, without adding any additional monitors.

Mike
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate