Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 05:51:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
509 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 547
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 509
Total: 509

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Fly Elise new version of Immersive Designer Pro

Started by navymustang, June 03, 2016, 10:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navymustang

Just installed the latest version of Immersive Designer Pro in advance of ordering three projectors. Many new exciting features that allow you to perform in depth analysis of your design. Picture attached is of my simulator design rendering in Warp & Blend test mode.

Jim
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

Sam Llorca

sagrada737

Hi James,

Congratulations on the new Designer Pro version.   I have found that this is a great tool for setting up and/or modifying a projection system.

Request:   Could you send me the CAD file of the 737 Nose Section?   I want to add it to my Designer version.   Thanks.

Mike
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate