Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 04:31:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
509 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 541
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 509
Total: 509

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

My MIP project, what i did so far...

Started by wax78, June 06, 2016, 01:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wax78

Hi Folks,

My overhead is almost done, except for backlighting and gauges. I decided to order a FDS DSTD MIP a couple of months ago. Good product of great quality.

I just want to share with you some pics. I know i have a lot of thing to work on, but i'm really glad that my set up is starting to look good.

Ed

Looks Great. Looking forward to more pics!!
P3D5.3HF2, 3 x W10 PC's, FSUIPC 6.19 ,WideFS, Prosim737 V3 ,ASP3D, Vpilot, GSXL2, Pro-ATC/X, RAAS Pro, AIG Traffic, ,PFPX, TopCat, SimSounds,  http://www.737ngxca.com/

jackpilot

Good move, neat.
(tu as vendu ta maison ou achetĂ© une autre?  :D)

The new wiring harnesses are fantastic, just plugging in compared with zillions of terminals to solder just a few years ago on mine...

Jack

wax78

En maison, pour le moment j'ai une chambre reservée... ;)

Yes, the MIP is outstanding even though some awful fees by DHL which were near 30% of the retail price. I was astonished and really upset by this, and i have to admit that i'm a littlle bit scared about my future purchases with FDS.

JP

jackpilot

30% !!!!
Has to include 20% Vat (TVA) !?
???

Jack

Ed

I hear you on the shipping and DHL. I ordered a 100 lot of amber 7 segment displays from Ali Baba and the shipping  (DHL) was as much as the order. It's really getting out of hand.

Your wiring looks fantastic though. Hopefully I can manage to make mine half as neat as yours and Jacks.
P3D5.3HF2, 3 x W10 PC's, FSUIPC 6.19 ,WideFS, Prosim737 V3 ,ASP3D, Vpilot, GSXL2, Pro-ATC/X, RAAS Pro, AIG Traffic, ,PFPX, TopCat, SimSounds,  http://www.737ngxca.com/

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate