Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 07:14:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
511 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 570
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 511
Total: 511

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Sim Avionicss 737 Aircraft model - HELP (SOLVED)

Started by Marty737oz, July 24, 2016, 03:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marty737oz

Morning All.

Just wondering if anyone has had this problem and can help me with it.

Im using Sim Avionics along side with their Aircraft Model. When i load up P3D and run an aircraft that came with P3D my Visual Screen Is Fine but when i pick the Sim-A Model from the list (3rd party) my screen looks the same on all 3 Projectors.

Its all calibrated right it just seems there is a step im missing in the Sima Model?

Pictures attached and you will see what i mean.

Aerosim Solutions

Your SimA model does not have the correct Camera views in its .cfg file. Open the .CFG file of your default plane in Notepad then scroll down to the Views section. Copy all of the text in the views section- Camera 1, Camera 2, Camera 3 etc. Next go to your SimA model CFG file, (back itup first), then replace all the Camera views - paste in the text from your clipboard and restart the sim, all should be fixed. I use Prosim but the theory should be the same. Cheers Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Marty737oz

HAHA Thanks Gwyn, Ill give it a go and see what i come up with, I was waiting for your reply, i thought hounding you enough by phone was enough. haha

Will report back.

Cheers

Marty737oz

No matter what Camera Views or Definitions goes in there it doesn't matter still that same.

navymustang

The other option is to modify the flight file. This will override any camera definitions you may be having problems with.
Look in:  C:\Users\  user name   \AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2

Then update "Prepar3D_Default.fxml"
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

Marty737oz

Thanks Navymustang i have edited this when flyelise immursiveview created the angles for me this was the first step i had done when creating the warped view.

Seems strange why its doing this.

Marty737oz

Hi guys, just letting you know this has been solved and this is how.

Goto the following directory
C:\users\( you )\appdata\local\lockhead martin\Prepar 3d\ - in there you will see a Dedault_P3D.fxml file search for sim.0  and there you will remove the default p3d put there and put the plane you want to show up in your warped display. Remember how its spelt in simobjects\airplanes is how it needs to be put in.

Remember using Immersive display warping software they ask you to edit this .fxml file to add your camera views this is why it wasnt woking for me when i changed aircrafts.

Happy flying
Martt

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate