Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 06:46:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
512 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 570
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 512
Total: 512

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Flyengravity 737 SST and CPFlight ICS2 panels?

Started by Dson, August 19, 2016, 02:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dson

Hi everyone!:) First post for me in the actual forum. Hope I get it into the right subforum...  ;D

I've allready started off with buying me an MCP Pro and EFIS Pro from CP-Flight and I have decided to use Flyengravity and CP Flight products as the base for the simulator. So, the plan is to build a single seat trainer due to different reasons. But, there's a couple of things I would want to ask before I place my order and getting it all going.

1: FlyEngravity SST737 and CP Flight MIP737ICS2. I understand they are compatible wich each other, but would it be "getting one, paying for two" combining the two? I don't really have space, budget or need for a full MIP, hence the SST, but the ICS system seems very handy, especially since I allready have a MCP and EFIS.

2: . At the moment I'm living in a small one-room apartment on the second floor where the stairs a pretty small. Once assembled it takes some place and will probably be a bit tricky to move to a new place. Does anyone have experience from moving to a new place and also moving the simulator? Is it even realistic to think about it?

I hope you guys don't mind my questions, I'm really new to the simbuilding part of the hobby so it's a big step for me  :)
Turn on your landing lights!
If you don't like what you see, turn'em off!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate