Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 07:03:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
555 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 588
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 555
Total: 555

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Opions / Reviews on NFS Yokes, CFY TQ, and FDS Rudder

Started by airupthere, July 18, 2017, 11:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

airupthere

I would love to get some feedback from the community on these parts; And/or point me to existing opinions..

All for the 737

Northern Flight Sim - linked yokes
- did some searching, and everyone seems to think that these guys are the best. Don't really think there's a competitor at their level?

Cockpit for you - Gold Plus TQ
- again, short of a conversion on a real TQ, theirs seems to be the best? yes/no?

FDS - linked rudders
- I like the northern flight sim rudders too, but for some reason the FDS rudder look to be a better product?

jackpilot

Bound for bias..

To be able to make a judgment you have to compare apples with apples first and then be able to see,check and compare all mentioned products.
Most of us made a choice and are happy with it having not much  to compare with.
What is fantastic for Tom is less than par for Tim.
You will get very positive /negative comments based on personal criteria.
Hard to make up your mind on that basis.
IMHO
Jack

Jack

XOrionFE

Randy,

If you can ever make a trip up to the suburbs of Chicago you are welcome to vist and try out the FDS linked pedals in my sim.   Hands down they are the best piece of non-oem gear I have ever bought.  Built like a tank and smooth as silk.   Worth every penny.    Like Jack said, best to try them when making this level of purchase if you can.  They are not inexpensive but they are the shit!

Scott

airupthere

Thanks Scott. I'm in Kentucky so not too far to Chicago. But this may be a product I purchase sight unseen. I'm already in contact with Peter at FDS. Those rudder pedals look really solid, and pro.. Ever had any problems? What about installation? According to the website the link bar can be installed "aft"? I would be curious about your install process. Do you have a youtube channel?

Jack - I'm looking for opinions.. They create dialog.. then I get to ask questions about why someone thought it was the best. Which helps me learn in the process. So besides opinions on the products I listed, if there's a competitor, say what you bought, and why you bought it..

Long story short.. I've got lots to learn.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate