Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:05:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
463 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 514
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 463
Total: 463

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Beechcraft 1900 Yoke Angle

Started by RayS, August 18, 2018, 10:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayS

I'm re-doing the yokes on the sim and want to establish the yokes at the correct angle.

In the real bird they are tilted slightly upward towards the pilot. Any 1900 drivers out there that can help?

Thanks!
Ray Sotkiewicz

navymustang

Ray, I do not have the actual specs, but by reverse engineering from photos we have used 9 degree pitch on main panel, then 9 additional degrees on the sub panel. Note I have been in King Airs where the main panel was perfectly vertical.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

RayS

Thanks!

I can use the horizontal line below the fuse panel and then the yoke line, as they are both on the same longitudinal line. The camera angle is equal for both lines, nulling out any errors in perspective.
Ray Sotkiewicz

Atomic_Sheep

My attempts to reverse engineer from photos have always been off when I found out actual values. Better than nothing but don't spend too much time getting it perfect from photos because unless you get lucky, you'll be off.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate