Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:35:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
445 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 454
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 445
Total: 445

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

OEM Throttle Quadrant Conversions?

Started by Steenos, September 16, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steenos

Thanks for the reply! I just emailed Peter and he said they are coming out with their own TQ at some point.

gufau

Hello,

My English is so bad that I did not understand what FDC responded to the conversion of a real TQ, do they do it or not?

Thanks for answer,
Guy

gufau

Is it too much difficult to answer me ?

jackpilot

Flightdeck Solutions va prochainement offrir un TQ motorisé de sa fabrication
;)
A suivre sur leur site.

Jack

gufau

Thank you for your answer Jack. I found it interesting that FDS could have made the transformations to adapt to the simulation a real TQ

jackpilot

They did it for years. Real TQs re manufactured to NG standards ...many many thousands of dollars and real TQs getting scarce and expensive.
They decided to make their own

Jack

crazydunc

Thanks for stepping in Jack, google translate did not give me a coherent answer!

gufau - Sorry about that!
--<br />Dunc<br /><br />FDS 737NG

gufau

No problem  ;)
I asked this question because I have a real TQ and I could be interested  8)

jackpilot

Jack

gufau

Fly_AB

Hi,

I have some OEM Throttle and we are starting the conversion up to ready use (full conversion) and
also OEM Throttle half conversions, meaning we only do the conversion and then the buyer will do the interfacing by them self. We have both options or solutions.

Here is the sample of the conversion, it is not completed yet but just to show you the preview. This will be sold to my fellow cockpit builder in FL, US soon.

KyleH

I've Moved these posts here from a classifieds thread. Lets keep the classified threads on topic about the specific items for sale.
Kyle

Chief Pilot
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

bernard S

hi  although my burden of choice is the 74..the TQ is a complex beast .. really complex its not just go faster slower lol i think maybe if could make make a suggestion in relation to TQ conversions.. thust revrrsering actuators😁😁😁 they actually do quite a bit .. and real actuators are starting at about 5k each which is prolly why most people dont have em

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate