Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:01:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
110 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 110
Total: 110

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Grab a 757/767 yoke!!

Started by jackpilot, September 29, 2010, 01:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackpilot

Being on Ace's mailing list (As a very happy 737 customer) I got the latest promotional News about the 757/767 Yoke PRO-LE (Limited Edition).  Some of us here are building one of these two airliners cockpits and at that price, it might be an offer they cant refuse!!
Here are the details.

Correct Column Height above floor....
Column color matched to Boeing 767 Palette and powder coated.
Full Replica and functional Boeing 767 Clipboard.
Industrial potentiometers- high quality 5 million duty cycle pots.
USB module 12 Bits resolution (4096 steps)
Accurate replica of 757 series Yoke Column.
Full metal and Aluminum casting. All Aluminum Yoke Handle.
Realistic tension loading. Realistic Aircraft Feel.
Screen-Printed lettering on Yoke.
Ultra Realistic B757/767 Type Trim switch. Dual function. Feels like real Mason switch.
One push to talk (mic button).
Heavy Tactile feel 757/767 Autopilot Disconnect button.
Button inputs can be assigned within the flight simulation assignments Mil-spec potentiometers for durability and spike free operation. Not susceptible to drift requiring re-calibration. Full Speed USB HID compliant device. Works with USB 2.0 compliant system.
NOTE: Limited Availability, email us to place an order. First come
first serve only.
Special pre-ordering prices applies: $ 1000 CAD

Jack

matta757

I can (and have) testify to the quality of this product. The description is perfectly accurate, but words alone cannot describe the feel of flying with this 757/767 yoke. It is simply amazing. Not to mention that Ali brought the price down, so now it's a STEAL! Don't miss out, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed! Questions about it, just ask and I'm happy to oblige!

Matt

*Note to 767 Builders: YES I realize that the column is not the flat/contoured type column that the 767 features, but let me reassure you that once you fly with the all aluminum yoke handle, the different between the round and flat columns will be the last thing you think about. Plus the increase in price to fabricate a whole new column would have been astronomical and jacked the retail price. Considering that I am building my simulator to fly both 757 and 767, I am not bothered one bit by this slight difference and neither will you!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate