Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:02:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
102 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 102
Total: 102

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

New Complete 737 Overhead software.

Started by jackpilot, May 07, 2010, 02:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackpilot

This software works with FS9 and FSX. All systems are simulated in their slightest details. Can be used with or without hardware and Works with FSUIPC and WideFS for networked applications. OpenGL graphic interface, No programming needed. This software, developed here in Canada, should be available very shortly. Incredibly detailed..up to the windows heating systems variables reacting to the weather! Check the software page/details.

http://www.simul-air.com/index.php?lang=en
There is a demo on the site

Jack

NAX228

Hmmm... Looks sweet softwarevice
Can it talk?
-------------------
1 step forward, 2 steps back...

jackpilot

Got some news from the Guys at Simulair.
1) the shortcut created by the demo is of no use . Better to create one and everything works OK
2) Some delay for the soft. They are rewritting the  hydraulics so that it can adjust the pressure according to the fluid quantity and the the various pumps used. Also the flight controls now use a specific volume of fluid as specified in the tech doc of the NG.
The intent is realism of course but also fine tuning the system failures modeling.

T.B.C
Jack ;)

Jack

Bob Reed

Hmm I can't wait to look at it.... Thanks for the update Jack!

jvbemmel

CHecked the demo and looks very sweet! Wil it co-op with PM and/or PMDG?

Regards,
Jeroen
<newbie in pit-building country>

jackpilot

As long as there is no conflicting overhead software in use, it works with FS9 and FSX and a good 737.

Jack

jvbemmel

I did notice I need to reinstall the demo every time when trying, it gives me an error on some file not found.. but for the rest looks very sweet! Hopefully, it will also provide repositioning/save/load of situations.. that's what i;m missing atm.. retrying that nasty approach over and over again (madeira) :)

Any news on beta-testing/availability?

jackpilot

Try launching from the Sim737 icon in the main file located in Program Files, using Exporer.
Te shortcut does not work for whatever reason.
Beta on its way.
Jack

Jack

jvbemmel

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate