Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:23:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
112 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 112
Total: 112

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Christmas 2019! What flight simulator/real pilot gift did you get?

Started by blueskydriver, December 25, 2019, 03:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

It's Christmas Day 2019!

Speaking of which, if you got a wrapped up flight simulator Christmas gift from someone today please share what it is and the gift giver.

Why? Well, it'll tell a story as to what others think about you and flight simulation and/or if you're a real pilot. For example, if you got software, then you must've spoke about that too someone enough to get a related gift, or if you got a funny airplane t-shirt; maybe, you didn't speak much about your hobby/piloting and the other person went with a simple safe bet gift.

Otherwise, there is no specific point about this, it's just to have fun and share stories about being in this hobby/lifestyle and/or even being a real pilot and what others have gifted you....

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

RayS

I enjoy collecting old aviation paraphernalia. Got this little gem for Christmas from my wife.

(Also got "Funding" for a new Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition but waiting for any good sales)

Book Of Flying.jpg
Ray Sotkiewicz

FredK

Quote from: blueskydriver on December 25, 2019, 03:39:04 PMIt's Christmas Day 2019!

Speaking of which, if you got a wrapped up flight simulator Christmas gift from someone today please share what it is and the gift giver.

For my sim.....all I got was a lump of coal!  Can't even use that in the fuel tanks!

And that is a bit startling to me since I suspect Santa was flying my sim Christmas Eve.....the nav route destination was set to the North Pole and there was reindeer poo tracked inside.

Fred K
Boeing 737NG-800, Prepar3D v4.5, Sim-Avionics 1.964, SimSync multi-channel (curved screen), Optoma 1080GTDarbee projectors (3), Fly Elise warping, FSGRW weather, FDS OH panels and CDUs, SimParts MIP, FDS SysBoards (OH), CPFlight MCPPro and pedestal panels, FI Gauges, PFC controls, converted motorized TQ (SIOC), Weber seats

blueskydriver

Fred you're funny! And Ray, getting more funding is great, but old books are worth so much more...as someday there will be no more books...printed ones anyway...lol!

Regarding the new video card, hold out for the sales for sure. They'll drop after the first of the year.

Oh what did I get you ask? LEGOS, lots of Legos! And, a box of 100 count metal screws. Yep, the screws are for the simulator projection screen stand. I ran out before the holiday and was to preoccupied to go get more since I was busy with building our Lego City.

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate