Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 12:00:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
463 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 497
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 463
Total: 463

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hi From Virtual Aerospace 737 Simulator - Sywell Aerodrome

Started by 737 Mark, January 18, 2011, 05:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

737 Mark

Hi Guys - This is my first ever post as proprietor of newly formed 737 simulator company - Virtual Aerospace Ltd. I ordered a complete simulator for the business but am currently enjoying building my own 737NG Sim and have already learnt a lot from this site. Looking forward to getting to know everybody!

www.virtual-aerospace.com

Efe

Welcome to the site Mark! Hope everything works out well for the company and hope you find what you're looking for in regards to the cockpit building on the site as well. Out of curiosity, where did you purchase the simulator from?

Regards,
Efe

737 Mark

Hi Thanks - I bought from SimaviaTick in Switzerland. I talked to loads of companies, many didn't even return my calls and a couple were very chatty but made the actual buying mechanism so difficult i ended up going with company that gave me the best all around service. Not only were they helpful, their equipment excellent they were also professional and after signing on the dotted line they gave me the biggest  basket of Swiss chocolates you ever did see. Definitely recommend them so far..

Sean

Looking forward to seeing your sim go live Mark. Please keep us informed of your progress.

Sean

737 Mark

Hi Sean - Thanks, Its quite scary as you never know if anybody will want to turn up! Fingers crossed there enough interest in what we do to make it work...

Id love for some comments on the website if anybody gets a chance!

Sean

I had a quick flick through it, it looks very professional. Just what's needed IMO. I've also sent a link to a few aviation minded friends.

I'm tempted to pay you a visit once you're up and running.

Sean

737 Mark

Thanks for the feedback Sean - It would be great to see you over when we open...

phil744

Quote from: sean nixon on January 18, 2011, 11:30:06 AM

I'm tempted to pay you a visit once you're up and running.

Sean

Make that two of us, welcome to the forums and good luck with the new venture
---------------------------------------------------------------------
757-200, P3D, LD767,Arduino, panels by some british moron, pile of dead airplane parts and a hammer!

Yeah i got one of these facebook things too http://www.facebook.com/Simvionics

737 Mark

737 Mark

Hi Everybody - been 5 months sinse last post. I am pleased to say that the simulator has gone down beyond expectation and the feedback I have had from countless real airline pilots that have visited has all been extremely positive. So far I have flown with Easyjet, Jet 2, Monarch, Virgin Express, air camaroon and air india pilots. As I write this their is a British Airways Boeing 757 captain in the sim who has also told me how realistic it feels.

In addition I have flown with loads of enthusiasts and complete beginers all whom have enjoyed the experience.

I Attended a VATSIM evening the other week and the simulator is now connected to VATSIM which has really made it feel real and we are starting a Simmers club, once every other week for anybody who wanst to come down and fly airline sectors.

For this evening we run from 17:00 - 22:00 and everybody takes it in turns, we only charge £25 per head for the session and we restrict sessions to 10 people so everybody gets a go - this represents a huge discount form the usual hourly rate and has been put together specifically for enthusiasts.

I hope you all can pay us a visit.

tennyson

Hi Mark,

Site looks great, but no video. I also noticed that your gallery section is throwing up some faults.

Just thought you'd like to know,

Frank

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate