Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:00:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
128 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Wanted: Beech 99, King Air; Beech 1900 items

Started by n4208t, February 24, 2020, 09:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n4208t

I am gearing up to rebuild my twin turboprop simulator.  Have a King Air throttle quadrant and a glass cockpit and some other Ruscool parts but open to any other parts from any of these.  Please contact me if you have anything you want to get rid of or know of.

Thanks,

Steve (N4208T)

Trevor Hale

Awesome....  Hope to see you in the VATSIM Skies..  when you get it all built up!
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

RayS

Ray Sotkiewicz

Trooping

Steve,

I have the full set of Ruscool B200 backlit lower switch panels, and the fuel and circuit breaker panels if you need them.  Perfect condition, barely used.  Have 2 real elapsed time lower panels as well.  Got a bunch of 3D printed parts also (Bezels etc) but most of those are free to download so you could print them yourself really....

Trooping.

Trevor Hale

Quote from: Trooping on February 24, 2020, 06:06:47 PMSteve,

I have the full set of Ruscool B200 backlit lower switch panels, and the fuel and circuit breaker panels if you need them.  Perfect condition, barely used.  Have 2 real elapsed time lower panels as well.  Got a bunch of 3D printed parts also (Bezels etc) but most of those are free to download so you could print them yourself really....

Trooping.
Would love to see the elapsed time lower panels. I may be interested in those myself. 

thanks

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

n4208t

I am definitely interested.  Will PM you.  BTW- Dean and John at Ruscool are great.  Have been doing business with them for years.

Trooping

Hi Guys,

Ill try to get some pics up for you or PM/Email them to you.

Yep, been a customer of John and Dean for a long time also.  They make amazing stuff!

Im currently building a CRJ 700 Jetmax style simpit now.  Still in construction phase at the moment so will post up some pics once Im happy with the progress. Not a common aircraft to base a sim on so its been challenging.  Will be using P3D, Aerosoft CRJ Professional and Linda to interface with.  Might be back on here soon for some advice once I move into the interior/finishing phase.  ( Joe Lavery your bezels came out amazing and look the part!! )

I wanted to stick with Xplane, but the JRollen CRJ200 is just to dated and felt I just couldnt make it work.  No 2D undockable panels either so pretty much a bust.  However Ill be watching anxiously what comes about with the SSG CRJ700 when its released.

Im on the lookout for a real seat ( can be a 737 seat also ), throttle quadrant and speedbrake, so if anyone has any leads on reasonably priced items let me know.

Trooping.

Trooping

Steve, 

yeah there are two that have been on ebay for a while.  Never any bids and I have made several offers, all refused.  They look great but are missing the quadrant cover (with the thrust settings) so I think $650 is a bit much for an incomplete part.

Also no details on how it could be interfaced, I'm sure its just pots but pretty risky spending that money and not really knowing if it would work.

I have 3d printed 787 throttles on a modified Saitek TQ for now, not perfect but within budget for now.

But those are probably as close as one is going to get to the real thing so will see what happens with the price.  Unless you want to buy them for me and Ill swap you all my King Air stuff...lol

Jonathan.

Trooping

Trev,

EHSI Dim | Elapsed time panels20200227_174214.jpg20200227_174227.jpg20200227_174241.jpg

Jonathan

Trooping

Lads,

Steve has first rights on these panels, but if he does'nt want them Im looking to sell them anyway.  Going full CRJ now....  Mix of Ruscool panels and 3d printed parts.

As for the 3d printed parts, I am not selling them, merely throwing them in as part of the package.  These were designed by other people and they own the designs.  Joe Lavery designed the Collins Style bezels seen here.

Jonathan.

Trooping

Panels lit up!

n4208t

Just an update that I did buy these from Trooping so no one thinks they may still be available.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate