Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 12:52:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
455 Guests, 1 User
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 465
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 455
Total: 456

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Just for fun- a quick picture of JET45 AAS PFD and trip recap.

Started by ETomlin, February 14, 2010, 09:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETomlin

Just for fun, here's a photo of the JET45 PFD as I was flying from Jacksonville to Fort Lauderdale/Holywood Intl tonight in my Learjet 45 sim.

As you can see, we had a 100 kt cross wind that was causing the aircraft to crab a bit to compensate. The weather was clear and cold with mild turbulence increasing as we decended from FL290 down through about 8000 or so. We cancelled our IFR clearance around 16k and continued under flight following all the way into FLL. The trip took just under an hour and was mainly a test of adding the Captain Side EFIS hardware online to the simulator. It works well and adds lots of fun to the flying.
Eric Tomlin
Flight Line Simulations
www.FlightLineSimulations.com (new site)
Integral Lighted Panels, Products, Consultation, & Suppliers

XOrionFE

Awesome Eric.   I see Jason really spruced up the package and also see that the HSI bearing pointers are working as they should along with their related text info.   The wind component indication is a real bonus as I didnt know he was putting that in.   VERY NICE!

Regards,
Scott

Trevor Hale

Sounds like fun Eric.  I have to agree with Scott, the software package really looks good. I really like seeing your guys flight information.  Speaking of which, I wonder if Mike has been doing some more flights in and around LOWI?  Miss his screen shots.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate