Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:06:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
465 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 514
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 465
Total: 465

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Instructor Station - Luis Gordo

ISLOGO

What is Instructor Station ?

In flight simulation, an Instructor Operator Station (IOS) is designed to assist the instructor in controlling the simulation training environment and monitoring all aspects of pilot/crew performance in the simulator. The instructor can control, via this software, all functions such as aircraft position and systems, meteorological, environmental, and situational parameters.

The Instructor Station is meant to assist Aviation Professionals, Flight Simulation Enthusiasts and Home Cockpit Builders using Microsoft® Flight Simulator (FS) 2004™, FSX™ and ESP™, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D® and X-Plane®.

The Instructor Station allows setting the aircraft on an approach to a runway of choice under any weather conditions, start-up and shutdown network computers (fully customizable), program or set aircraft system failures at any moment, calculate the amount of fuel required for a flight and load it to the aircraft, record flight performance (approaches, manoeuvres, landings, take-offs, etc.) and plot it graphically, and many other things!

Compatible with all types of aircraft! It is also a great tool for anybody who wants to control the flight simulator externally.

Many features are also available for Project Magenta users (pmSystems, Glass Cockpit, CDU/MCDU, MCP/FCU), AST & FMGS JeeHell users.

Developed by a pilot, engineer & flight simulation enthusiast.

TRY THE DEMO AND ORDER YOUR LICENSE TODAY !!

INSTRUCTOR STATION WITH PROSIM737

Started by europa345, March 08, 2011, 09:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

europa345

HI

I would like to know if the IS is compatible with PROSIM737.
By the moment, is the best cockpit builders software . i tun everything in just one computer.
What i want to know is how to interact between IS and Prosim.
for example, if there is a fail in a fuel pump, if prosim will detect and will light on the low pressure lights in the overhead panel.

Miguel

europa345@hotmail.com

saabpilot

Why ??  :D

ProSim already have a built-in dedicated instructor station that is by far more comprehensive for the B737.

Bjorn
Fly Safe - Low and slow
There are Young Pilots there are Bold Pilots but no Bold and Old Pilots.

jskibo

The idea, and this is carried over from another forum, was that Istation gives you a one screen look at all the controls, a side view of speed, direction and altitude as well as mapping that data over google earth and recoring your flight path.....

ala this, which Prosim doesn't do....

Less than 4 years to retirement......

europa345

hi

Prosim has failures but i would like to know if i can use it with prosim.
to have the failures of the prosim 737 for one side and in the other side use  the instrucctor station of luis to se the rest of parameters and to change weather, positioned the plane, make analisis of flight and print a report.

does the instructor station have more failures than prosim?

for example, can i make to have  a problem with one leg of the landing gear? or make aleirons not working?
miguel

saabpilot

I see, sounds like the two complete each other.

I have used IS together with PM and the environment page and position page is really good.
ProSim seems to do an excellent job regarding failures.
Exactly what can be done is best experienced by d/l ProSim I think since it at the moment is free.

Bjorn
Fly Safe - Low and slow
There are Young Pilots there are Bold Pilots but no Bold and Old Pilots.

europa345

hi

yes

prosim is free by the moment.
i want to use both toguether.
is it easy to set up in a remote computer.
by the moment, donĀ“t know if i want to install in my cockpit computer or in a  remote laptop. how many licenses are provide when you buy the program?

jskibo

Works via FSUIPC, very easy to load on any computer on the network.

Grab the manual off of Luis' site, it'll walk you through the available failures
Less than 4 years to retirement......

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate