Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 18, 2024, 08:17:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
94 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,638
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 54
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 94
Total: 94

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

EXTENDED-All Members Check-In Weekend...

Started by blueskydriver, May 14, 2021, 07:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bernard S

your not using the bridge that everyone else uses with psx ?

blueskydriver

For everyone checking in, thank you! And for those that didn't get a chance to post, go ahead and do so even after this weekend. The main thing is too just stay with your project and all of us on this website known as Cockpit Builders....

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

727s4ever!

Hi everyone.  Checking in to say hi and say I'm still gathering parts for my B727 build.  Made some really important purchases lately and hoping to get the building actually going soon! :)

Blue skies and God bless, everyone!
Blue skies, smooth rides-

737SimGuy

Quote from: blueskydriver on May 14, 2021, 07:26:05 PM...How about checking in this weekend?
John

Hi all! I'm still alive and simming! Always something new to add :-) Haven't been here in a hundred years but glad to see ya-all are still at it!

James
a.k.a 737SimGuy

jackpilot

C-B Control..Good Morning..Checking in FL Three Two Zero

Jack

sagrada737

Good Morning Everyone.   Still testing various settings for the new computer system.   As a side project, I'm working on a J-Rail Roller block design to replace the setup I have now, which is not as smooth as I would like.  I am currently prototyping the parts using PETG filament with my 3D printers.  When completed, it will make the J-Rail Assembly about 30 lbs lighter, and the seat movement operations a lot smoother.

Jack...   Here is another astro-image for you.  "The Eagle Nebula"

Mike
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

Garys

Mike, Stop stealing shots from the hubble space telescope database :) Seriously though absolutely phenomenal photos.

jackpilot

WHAOOO

Jack

Jason L

Hello everyone...been quite a while since I checked in.  My oldest got me a two hour flight with a flight instructor and re-energized my passion for this stuff.
Working on the cockpit again, and just started working on things to get my PPL.

Vincent T.

Hi,
Checking in way late, been simming on FSX & Xplane mainly, on my single monitor setup. I do have MSFS2020, but fly with it way lesser than the other two. I do have a Thrustmaster Joystick, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle and Saitek pedals, does well for me so far. I will try an upgrade in the coming years to a few more physical instruments, nothing in the horizon yet.

A group of friends, we try doing group flights with JoinFS (on non-MSFS2020 platforms) and do some flying for some virtual airlines & FSEconomy! Flying keeps me sane... :)

Looking forward to WF2021!!
-
Vincent

fsaviator

Still here!
My sim is up and running - a couple of things to work out, mainly with the sounds - but for the most part good to go.  My speed brake seems to have gotten much more effective since I put this all back together this time.  In fact - it will downright knock me out of the sky if fully deployed - not sure why as nothing has changed.  Maybe an update in Prosim.
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate