Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:47:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
247 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 286
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 247
Total: 247

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Night Before Christmas (Right Now)!

Started by blueskydriver, December 24, 2012, 07:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

It is the night before Christmas and all through my sim, the lights are a glowing, as the gauges do spin. I can hear the engines humming and on my face a big grin, only till I hear a loud click and a loud clatter, so excited I turned to see what's a matter. There behind me in the cockpit door stood my wife who couldn't look very much madder.

I said "what is it dear, what makes you less gladder"? With no smile or expression on her face, she said "I can't take much more, your sim is flying and takes up space, where mine is sitting and waiting...what a disgrace!"

So with a good wink and a glitter of cheer, I told her don't worry it'll be working sometime next year. Sadly, her face changed to cause such fear, as she screamed loudly into my ears "That isn't good enough, I need it now, I want too blow things up, no matter, no how!"

With my fingers in both lobes, I said "easy my girl, you gotta slow down, an F16 might be smaller, but building one must be sound". Puzzled, she looked me straight in the eye while saying "start building it or I will mess with your sim until you crash, burn and die!"

Amazing as it may seem, I had to agree; especially, since I got away with not even buying a tree, for her too decorate and forget about me. Oh what could I say or what could I do, for a moment I pondered, until it hit me like a fool. "Honey, I said, you know I love you and I'll do the task, but I need some new tools to build it as fast as you ask".

With a twitch of her nose and a turned up grin, she walked away humming about how much trouble I'm in. Turning back to my sim, with my flight about over, I just realized what she did and her obvious win, by distracting me from the fun I was having before she initially begin...

Shaking my head knowing it ain't right, but the only thing left to do is say "Merry Christmas To All and To All A Good Night..."

| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Trevor Hale

Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate