Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:11:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
110 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 110
Total: 110

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Readying the Sim!

Started by Bob Reed, September 07, 2013, 03:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Reed

Work continues on Team USA's 737

[smg id=976]

Sam hard at work...

[smg id=975]

Where does that go??!!

[smg id=977]

Bob Reed

We are now for the most part in flight testing mode. I know, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it! I will take one for the team!  ;D Back to figure out how to program this blasted FMC lol

FredK

Bob -

How is it going with the flight assignments?  Do we pretty much have things covered?  Are there any major holes we need to be concerned about, etc.?  It would be valuable to know what segments we are specifically assigned to.  That way we can do some practice flights beforehand.

A reminder to all as well....We need to talk the charity aspect up among our friends, relatives, acquaintainces, and whoever else. We have a great website to use as a springboard!

Fred
Boeing 737NG-800, Prepar3D v4.5, Sim-Avionics 1.964, SimSync multi-channel (curved screen), Optoma 1080GTDarbee projectors (3), Fly Elise warping, FSGRW weather, FDS OH panels and CDUs, SimParts MIP, FDS SysBoards (OH), CPFlight MCPPro and pedestal panels, FI Gauges, PFC controls, converted motorized TQ (SIOC), Weber seats

Bob Reed

Well it is the last day at the sim until November, a bitter sweat day. Looking forward to going home but going to miss Sam and his family and...... The sim. We have more pictures to post and a couple of videos. WF is going to be a great time!

Bob Reed

Quote from: FredK on September 09, 2013, 02:48:57 PM
Bob -

How is it going with the flight assignments?  Do we pretty much have things covered?  Are there any major holes we need to be concerned about, etc.?  It would be valuable to know what segments we are specifically assigned to.  That way we can do some practice flights beforehand.

A reminder to all as well....We need to talk the charity aspect up among our friends, relatives, acquaintainces, and whoever else. We have a great website to use as a springboard!

Fred

Hey Fred.... Now that the setup of the sim is as complete as we can get for this event, I will start working on the schedule. More to come on this in the next several days.

KyleH

Hi Bob,
I'm guessing you got the paint installed ok?
Kyle

Chief Pilot
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

markfire

Hey Bob

Hope Tiny the dog didn't eat your preflight docs : )

Mark

Bob Reed

Quote from: markfire on September 10, 2013, 10:21:17 AM
Hey Bob

Hope Tiny the dog didn't eat your preflight docs : )

Mark

Hey Mark. Na.. He was a lot of help with the sim! lol

markfire

Good luck for November.

Is there a site so we can make a donation, for the charity. Be nice to contribute, as you guys are our team.

cheers

Mark

FredK

Quote from: markfire on September 10, 2013, 10:32:18 AM
Good luck for November.

Is there a site so we can make a donation, for the charity. Be nice to contribute, as you guys are our team.

cheers

Mark

DONATIONS ARE MUCH WELCOME HERE (and info about the event):

http://worldflight.cockpitbuilders.com

THANKS!!!!
Boeing 737NG-800, Prepar3D v4.5, Sim-Avionics 1.964, SimSync multi-channel (curved screen), Optoma 1080GTDarbee projectors (3), Fly Elise warping, FSGRW weather, FDS OH panels and CDUs, SimParts MIP, FDS SysBoards (OH), CPFlight MCPPro and pedestal panels, FI Gauges, PFC controls, converted motorized TQ (SIOC), Weber seats

Bob Reed

You guys are going to be in for a treat! When I get on the ground, I am at 32K feet right now,  I am going to post a couple of picture shot this weekend. I was taken back by how real this thing is looking!

Bob Reed

So what do you guys think of this picture?
Is it real? Or is it Memorex?  ;D

[smg id=992]

Have a couple very short videos I am going to try and post as well but not tonight lol...

ETomlin

That looks *pretty darn real*!
Eric Tomlin
Flight Line Simulations
www.FlightLineSimulations.com (new site)
Integral Lighted Panels, Products, Consultation, & Suppliers

Bob Reed

Quote from: ETomlin on September 12, 2013, 09:08:58 AM
That looks *pretty darn real*!

And trust me, that picture does not do it justice!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate