Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:31:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
117 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 117
Total: 117

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Project Magenta buttons in X Plane

Started by Bob Reed, April 16, 2016, 01:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Reed

I think I have a soulotion to my button PM issue. I have been thinking about it all day. The plane is flying pretty well. X Plane 10.45 XPUIPC 2.0 and PM 512. But of course there is no way to get the buttons I need, ie: Auto Throttle disconnect, TOGA, to start with programed. BUT, there is a little program that I have access to that turns keyboard "keys" into offsets and works with FSUIPC. It looks like I can program a Teensy to do keyboard strokes. Problem solved. In theory anyway. Now to test it.

Ridgenj

Have you tried SimA to see if it works better. They have a trial version

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Bob Reed

Quote from: Ridgenj on April 16, 2016, 01:37:52 PM
Have you tried SimA to see if it works better. They have a trial version

Not in a long time. It is out of my budget range so there is no use trying it.

Ridgenj

Bob, just to rest your PM MCP

Bob Reed

Quote from: Ridgenj on April 16, 2016, 03:23:27 PM
Bob, just to rest your PM MCP

Well I have it all working together pretty well now. So I am into the stage of putting thoughts to paper and getting ready to build. Figuring out the amount of wood I need and deciding how I am going to get all the angles right. Well guess what , I will never get all the angles right and I do not care. Thats right I said it, I do not care. You know why? It only has to be good enough for me. It is going to be awesome! Already called a guy to make me a new MCP so once I get going I will get into that with him for the 500 but for now the 800. I know Rob the lazy mans plane BUT you do not have to use all the bells and whistles! You can still fly this thing by hand. Unlike the Scarebus! lol (just teasing all you AirBus fans!). Anyway back to the basement. I am almost ready to order my wood!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate