Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 02:10:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
54 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,638
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 65
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 54
Total: 54

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

New Video of Flightcity Simulator

Started by Kennair, February 08, 2011, 05:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kennair

Here is another video of our simulator from pushback to takeoff.  Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA62xVViaKg

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

MLeavy737

Ken,
Loved it!! Awesome video and sim looks GREAT!

Mike Leavy
The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

NeoMorph

I have to say I was getting a bit depressed with the progress I'm making on my cockpit... but watching that video put back the enthusiasm into my project.

I'm probably having problems with my partial colour blindness again but was the backlighting on those panels green?

On the whole, that is an awesome cockpit!
John AKA NeoMorph... Gamer, Simmer, AnythingToGetOutOfNormalLife...er

Project: ATR 72-500, Ruscool panels, OpenCockpits Electronics.
Currently Doing: Awaiting coloured acrylic for colouring rear lighting and working on final versions of overhead panel fixtures (Yay, finally!)

Kennair

Hi John, yes green.  Baby poo brown panels and green backlighting!  Whatever was Boeing thinking????  Hence my homebuild 777 is grey/orange.

Maintain the sim rage!

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

NeoMorph

God, I thought I was imagining it... The green looks nice (well at least to me it does) but the brown doesn't match at all.

Mind you, when I saw that cockpit I was expecting it to have asteroids outside heh. Look at 9:00 and the glow from the back lighting is amazing. The Captain looks like he's got a kryptonite arm! :D

Currently Doing: Awaiting coloured acrylic for colouring rear lighting and working on final versions of overhead panel fixtures (Yay, finally!)

Kennair

Quote from: NeoMorph on February 09, 2011, 02:19:47 AM
The Captain looks like he's got a kryptonite arm! :D

Lol, I definitely won't tell Richard that, he's got a big enough head as it is!

Watch out for more to come, hopefully including a landing.

Ken.

NeoMorph

I really should be interested in landings considering I have taken off in planes (Cessna's, C-130's etc) over 200 times... yet only landed once (when a supercharger or something blew on takeoff and we had to return to the airport). The rest of the time I walked home heh.

dharrison

Ken,

What software are you using for the avionics?

Don

jackpilot

Jack

Kennair

dharrison

Per Alm

Very nice video and the sim looks stunning!!

/ Per Alm
Per Alm

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate