Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:48:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
136 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 165
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 136
Total: 136

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Smart Sim Tech Launch

Started by Tyler Reed, March 18, 2011, 01:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler Reed

Well there it is, Bob and I put one together and everything checked out.  So now we will be busy putting the rest of them together.

Also, I have finished the software, I just have to package it all up and upload it to the server, so if everything goes as planned then later this afternoon the software will be online.  The nice thing about the software is it will work without actually owning any cards, just add a card, make up a serial number, and then it will allow you to play with the scripting language.  I am still working on the help file, but after I post the software I will post a quick programming guide on another form here for those that wish to try it out.

Thanks
Tyler
- Tyler Reed

Tyler Reed

Ok, I got the download up.  You can now download the software from http://www.smartsimtech.com/index.php?id=7.  Please let me know if you find any bugs by sending me an email or private message.  I am still working on setting up some forms on this site here for bug reports and feature requests. 
- Tyler Reed

Tyler Reed

As for the scripting language, i know it isn't much but i put together a quick little manual to go over the commands that in the current version.  I am still working on the full manual and should have that done in a week or so.

http://www.cockpitbuilders.com/community/index.php?topic=1571.0
- Tyler Reed

iwik

Hi Tyler,
Nice to see a new simple type i/f with accompanying software. Although i have other i/f i am always interested in new ideas.Especially when programming is easy(not all builders can handle languages like SIOC). I was going to buy the Beta input board but was frightened by the Shipping cost of US$87 to New Zealand. I think you would be better to offer USPS as well as Courier. I have used USPS many times and have had no problems with delivery times or getting the goods.Thanks for offering another option and i hope i can get one to play with.

Les

Tyler Reed

Hey Les,
Thank you for the comments about the overseas shipping.  I knew that shipping international with UPS got expensive but had no idea it was that expensive.  What we will do is add USPS shipping options as part of our shipping calculator, but that will probably take a week or so to get all working, so in the mean time if you were still interested in placing an order for cards just send an private message to either Bob or myself and we will send you an invoice on paypal and just process it manually.

Thanks,
Tyler

P.S.
Please note that if you still wanted the beta cards we dont actually have any of those in-stock and would have to order them, it is about a 2 week order period.  I would recommend getting the R1 or R2 cards as we have 6 ready to go and 16 more to build.
- Tyler Reed

Tyler Reed

Just to update everyone, I have created a sub forum under the smart sim tech for support the url is http://www.cockpitbuilders.com/community/index.php?board=60.0

If anyone has any problems, suggestions or questions please post them there and Bob or I will get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks,
Tyler
- Tyler Reed

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate