Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:22:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
162 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 164
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 162
Total: 162

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

My Cockpit homemade - Brasil

Started by HighTechGG, April 21, 2018, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighTechGG

Friends, I come to present my homemade simulator, there is still enough to complete in hardware.

The first image is when I started the assembly of the first PC, the second image is the recent configuration, which I recently put another Hot-swap HD, the ability to eject and place the HD when I want to.

Some pictures also of the table, kkk, when everything fell the first time, almost missed the kkk monitors.

Follow configuration:
AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.9GHz BE Over, - ASUS M4N98TD EVO
Sapphire HD 7970 OC 3GB - Seventeam 850W
Win7 64Bits SP1 Ultimate + Win10 Pro 64Bits - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 CL9
Boot Triplo - 1 Seagate 1TB - 1WD Blue 1TB + 1 SSHD 2TB e 2 Seagate 2TB
Backup=2 WD1TB, 2 Seagate 2TB,  3 Seagate 1TB, 2HDs 500MB + 3 Hot-Swap
3 Monitores LED 23 LG / Resolução 6048x1080 - + 1 SAMSUNG LCD 15,7
2 Joystick Logitech Force 3D PRO - HT Philips 5.1 770W 3D HTS3564/78
Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, 2 Throttle Quadrant, Switch Panel, Radio Panel
MCP 737 Virtual Avionics
TrackIR 5

Bob Reed

Welcome, but I am sorry to inform your family and friends that you have been infected with an incurable disease. There is no hope for you any longer. You are hooked. I can tell by the way your sim has progressed. You can ask for a second opinion but alas, it will be the same diagnoses.  :D Your sim looks great and I look forward to watching its growth. Nice to have you here.

Trevor Hale

Nice Setup, and welcome to the group
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

navymustang

I love to see these setups. They remind me, perhaps all of us, how we began and enjoyed flying for years and years with desktop systems.

Thanks for sharing.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

HighTechGG

Thank you all, Passion for ever, have been 9 years and do not stop investing, principally in Add-ons, I must have spent some 3000USD. In Hardware were almost 8000USD. I have 7 TBs of data off the backup of these 7TBs, totaling almost 10HDs kkkk. It's an endless Hobby, I did a Download of Whole Italy in PhotoReal almost 450GB. I already have 20% of the world in scenarios, still quite missing, let's go, Hugs

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate