Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 15, 2024, 10:32:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
57 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 64
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 57
Total: 57

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

New to the Crew.

Started by Slacker, January 02, 2019, 07:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slacker

HI All.
I stumbled on Trevor's Twitch stream a couple nights ago and after hearing Gyverx talk about his PC12 build I stayed and watched the last 3 nights streams.  I go by BigStig5 on twitch because its an old name but now Im going by Slacker on all my Flight Sim stuff.
Been flight simming for a little over a year with mostly FSX steam casue I bought a tone of ORBX stuff A2A planes and some carenado planes.
Tried Xplane 11 I prefer the graphics in xplane but am so invested into FSX I haven't made a switch.  I mostly fly Air Hauler 2 and recently found FS Economy.   I am the kind of person that needs a purpose to fly so those add on's give a nice outlet.

Any who I joined because I am contemplating building a GA simulator rig.  most likely just the pilot side like Gyverx is doing for the PC12.
I am undecided yet on which model to go for.  I love flying the PC12,  A2A Comanchee and also the King Air C90 plus several other twin engine models.

SO first gonna do a lot of reading here and research before making any permanent decision.
Originally from the UK but been living in the USA Michigan for the past 29 years.

Cheers Ldds. Slacker AKA BigStig5 AKA SteveP

Trevor Hale

Welcome to the group Steve,
Glad to see you made your way here.  ***WARNING ***  If you do reading and research, you may contract this illness we all call Simulator-Aphasia. (LOL)
The effects are most definitely Ir-reversible.  and likely will cause you to spend some money.
Thanks for Joining.
Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

jackpilot

Welcome aboard
Sorry to confirm Trev's diagnostic.
You are probably in the incubating phase now.
Not contagious though if people remain at a fair distance from the sim room.

Even as a 737 builder, I would recommend the King Air.
Very potent, multipurpose and land anywhere airplane with all the systems of an airliner.
IMHO

Jack

Jack

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate