Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 03:40:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
61 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,638
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 65
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 61
Total: 61

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

New video on You Tube - Learsim - The Learjet 45

Started by Per Alm, August 08, 2010, 10:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Per Alm

Hello!
I would just like to share a new video showing the beautiful Learjet 45 which inspired me and my friends Lars and Pelle to start the Learsim project 3-4 years ago. The simulator is more or less finished. When we find more space for it we will expand the outside visuals with three projector screens......
Maybe this video could inspire some of our newer builders who are in the planning phase of their projects figuring out how to make things work and which aircraft to go for....

The Learjet 45 (bizjets in general by the way) is an interesting alternative to the larger Boeing and Airbus cockpits. Please visit the Hangar 45 site http://www.hangar45.net/ where you find tons of information on the Learjet. The "Learjet family of builders" has grown the last 2 years and at Hangar 45 you will find high quality projects and cockpits taking form .....

Many thanks to Eric, Ron and all the other members at Hangar 45!

The Learjets are fantastic!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-ZcIJfKJEk

// Per Alm

Per Alm

Bob Reed

I have been visiting the hanger 45 site.. Good place even if you are not building a Lear!!

ETomlin

Thanks Per!

We appreciate your comments and the video is excellent. Cant wait till mine is nearly finished.

Bob, glad to have you over anytime even if you are building a King Air! Thanks for Cockpitbuilders.com- a great site with great builders.
Eric Tomlin
Flight Line Simulations
www.FlightLineSimulations.com (new site)
Integral Lighted Panels, Products, Consultation, & Suppliers

JWS

Good thing that the charts and stuff were glued to the glareshield, otherwise they would have fallen during the barrel roll.  ;D

Great video though.

JWS

Per Alm

Quote from: JWS on August 09, 2010, 04:50:49 AM
Good thing that the charts and stuff were glued to the glareshield, otherwise they would have fallen during the barrel roll.  ;D

Great video though.

JWS
;D ;D ;D
Per Alm

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate