Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 01:11:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
744 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 744
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 744
Total: 744

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

arre there many cessna builders out there?

Started by miloguy, August 16, 2013, 05:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miloguy

seem to be mostly 737 builders, was wondering if there were any cessna builders, ie grand caravan over the 172?

thanks

milo
My favorite plane of all time is the Cessna Grand Caravan 208b!

andthiel

Hi Milo:

I used to be a Cessna sim builder some 12 years ago. I tried my very best and had lot problems with too many USB cards and gauges after all... I got pretty frustrated and -

made my real PPL in 2003.

But the sim virus never died. Though my combined GA/Heli sim is a huge construction site since then, I came in contact with airliner simulaton during my IFR training...

Now I am in the process of building my 737-800 pit. However, after it will be finished - I know that's a joke... ;-) - I will return to finalize my 'old' pit.

That's my story in short.

Cheers,

Andreas

Sent from my iPad via Tapatalk HD
Best, Andreas

Aerosim Solutions

Hi Milo,
I am about 70% on my 737 build but I have bought a Cessna 172 D model fuselage and will be converting it next year. The plan is a modern glass cockpit for simplicity of build and I just picked up a Saitek Pro yoke set for it. It has the car seats from my first 737 sim fitted so I have done some work on it already!

Cheers Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate