Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 03:17:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
743 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 747
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 743
Total: 743

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

anyone assist with a bodnar card

Started by raygun, November 02, 2013, 01:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raygun

Hello All

I have looked on the forum for an answer to this but with no luck so I will ask it as a new topic.

I have a Leo Bodnar BBI 32 card that I have used to wire up my rotary encoders as well as some toggle switches.
I am trying to establish if when using the spst toggle switches I have to use two terminals for each switch. Currently I cannot see any other way to use these without setting each pair of terminals in the config software to encoder mode. I wanted to know if by using momentary switches I can use a single terminal for a single switch and then not have to waste a terminal for each switch action.
I have wired a double pole single throw switch so that it lights an LED when it is on but I am guessing that if I use a momentary switch I am not going to be able to get the switch to light up an LED. If this is so then any good suggestions as to how to get LEDs to light up with a switch activation.

As ever any advice is alway very welcomed.

Regards

Raygun    :) :) :) :) :)

PS I did register on the Bodnar forum a while back but as yet nobody seems to have approved my memebership and as such I cannot get an answer to this question on their forum.
PSS does anyone know where I can get a copy of SA_ WX weather radar addon please?

Mach7

I can't answer your first question, but with regards to getting an answer off the Bodner forum or from Leo himself.....good luck.

And if Leo has to approve your membership, you might be waiting a very very long time.

Leo makes a great product, but his support sucks....

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate