Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:06:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
114 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 114
Total: 115

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

New Here!

Started by pilotshane, February 11, 2018, 06:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pilotshane

Hello, aviation is my career as I am sure it is for others on this forum. I am a private pilot and my full time job is as a A&P mechanic. I also enjoy flight sims and started out with FSX but have moved to X-plane. I have not simmed much lately mostly because the experience is lacking without a realistic cockpit to fly from. I joined here for help with finding info on sim building. I have already purchased the book recommended here. I would really like to build a Piper Malibu sim, but may settle for something else that I have more access to or has more available information on. 

navymustang

Shane, Welcome to the forum. I might be able to provide technical details of the Malibu for you since I am getting ready to build a PA-46 sim for the FAA.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

pilotshane

That would be awsome. Right now I am really needing cockpit dimensions and instrument panel dimensions so can build my hull.

navymustang

Are you building in a room or in a shed/garage?
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

pilotshane

In a room in my finished basement.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate