Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 01:38:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
56 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,638
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 65
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 56
Total: 57

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hello & Here's A Little Something <3

Started by Boudica, December 27, 2020, 06:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boudica

Hi everyone,

I'm Boudica (Andrea Lee) and I've been asked to share my website on your news group. https://valhallacontrols.com

Basically, for fun, I design and develop open source flight controls for simulators. For now, there's only a few things on the site (under projects) for helicopter collectives. Unfortunately, the BOM hasn't been added to each design yet, but they are coming soon.

With the designs on the site, you'll be able to download the files needed to 3d print your own helicopter collective for the KA-50 and Kiowa attack helicopters.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Happy Holidays,

Boudica

Trevor Hale

Hi Boudica,

It was a pleasure to meet you this evening.  I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.  I know there is a gentleman here looking to build an S76. He would love to have a collective like that.

I appreciate your contributions to the community.  I hope nobody takes advantage of your work.  Please keep in touch.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Boudica

If I can get to see the collective (pics), I can make it. Love a challenge.

Ryan

Hi Boudica,

I'm the guy Trevor was referring to and I'd be interested in grips for the Sikorsky S-76 collective and cyclic. The collectives are different depending on the model of S-76, I'd be interested in the earlier "A" model collective grips.

I'd just need the grips designed, but they would need to match the real specs because all of my control tubes are straight out of a real S-76.

I have real ones and I can send you measurements and detailed photos this weekend if you want to take a look.

I like having the real controls but unfortunately the plastic used to manufacture the real controls degrades over time and smells like vomit as it gasses out, so it would be handy to have some high quality reproductions.

Trevor, thanks for inviting Boudica to join us! I saw the photo Disavowed_Player posted to discord and Boudica's work looks fantastic.

Ryan

bernard S

Boudica

Quote from: Ryan on December 30, 2020, 06:49:12 AMHi Boudica,

I'm the guy Trevor was referring to and I'd be interested in grips for the Sikorsky S-76 collective and cyclic. The collectives are different depending on the model of S-76, I'd be interested in the earlier "A" model collective grips.

I'd just need the grips designed, but they would need to match the real specs because all of my control tubes are straight out of a real S-76.

I have real ones and I can send you measurements and detailed photos this weekend if you want to take a look.

I like having the real controls but unfortunately the plastic used to manufacture the real controls degrades over time and smells like vomit as it gasses out, so it would be handy to have some high quality reproductions.

Trevor, thanks for inviting Boudica to join us! I saw the photo Disavowed_Player posted to discord and Boudica's work looks fantastic.

Ryan

Absolutely, let's do this!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate