Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:14:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
101 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 101
Total: 101

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Professional image warping software and visuals tutorial

Started by ivar hestnes, February 27, 2011, 04:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivar hestnes

I am very proud to introduce the Warpalizer.
A professional image warping software with full edge blending for a very low price.

I have used this software on my simulator since summer 2010, and it is a great application.
Please go to my webpage for more information, and to download my new visuals tutorial.

:)

http://www.ivarhestnes.com/

To get the warpalizer at a reduced price, please follow the information in the tutorial.

jskibo

Less than 4 years to retirement......

Volante

At last! True edge blending and comprehensive tool at an extremely competitive price.

Thank you, Ivar!

Emesis

Haven't started my visual system yet, but the instructional .pdf is fantastic. Thanks for this Ivar!

Cheers,
Rand

Bob Reed

I see this does color correction. I have 3 different projectors with the same rez this ay be just what I need!

ivar hestnes

This will do the job for your colour calibration Bob  :)

Hope you guys like the tutorial. I have spent some time to make it. And many hours of learning...

fordgt40

Ivar

Many thanks for the tutorial - a lot of experience, success and troubleshooting must have contributed to it.  :)
I will shortly be approaching that stage of my build and your guide will be invaluable.
I just have one question - can I use Warpalizer with the triplehead2go?

Regards

David

ivar hestnes

Hi there
Glad you like the tutorial. Lots of experiments have been done to complet this tutorial  :)
Hope it will help you on your project!! It feels very good tio finally have released this. Many people have been asking for it.

The software will work just fine with TH2GO. Thats what I am running also.
Please send me an email via the adress in the tutorial for price information, and ordering info  ;)

jackpilot

I felt you were cooking smthg !!! ;)
Good move and thanks
Will get there soon.
Jack

Jack

ivar hestnes

Btw... The second link on the resources page was incorrect in my tutorial.

Now corrected, and please re-download to get any reasonable use of that link.

;)

Aerosim Solutions

Great stuff Ivar, I will be switching to triple projectors when my sim is rebuilt, this looks like a good alternative to Nthusim!!

Cheers Gwyn
www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

ivar hestnes

Cheers Gwyn  :)

We have had a few questions of why we sell DirectX and OpenGL as two different products, and the answer is simply that our professional customers only use their software for one application, so they never had the use of both versions. But we realize that many home-users use both X-plane and FSX, or plan to do a transition in the future. We are not interested in complicating things for our customers. Specially economically.

So I will announce that all our customers get both DirectX and OpenGL at no extra cost. If you already have bought the software, and miss one of the versions, just send me an email, and you will get the other version right away :)

Below a video example of a setup warped and blended with warpalizer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=585gkjYJ9DE

jskibo

Less than 4 years to retirement......

Henrique

Hello

great program. I was expecting edge blending at a reasonable price for a long time. Is the program Windows 7 64 bits compatible?

Regards
Henrique

ivar hestnes

Win7 64 is compatible.
We also supply a test-application to check if the software will work on your system.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate