Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:16:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
121 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 139
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 121
Total: 121

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

King Air B350 + PL21 Panel Set

Started by ETomlin, October 16, 2013, 01:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETomlin

Brand New from Flight Line Simulations-

Press Release-

"Flight Line Simulations is proud to announce the latest panel set available for order now- the King Air B350 + PL21."

This is the newest B350 panel set for production aircraft and the avionics suite provides best-in-class features ever offered for the famed turbo-prop. To complete the hardware panel set, there is also a companion avionics software suite being developed as well. The panel set was developed using hands-on research and actual measurement taken by our development team of a locally-based B350 + Pro Line 21. Of course, the panel set features our GEN 2 Integral Lighting.

For more information visit us at www.FlightLineSimulations.com

Eric Tomlin
Flight Line Simulations
www.FlightLineSimulations.com (new site)
Integral Lighted Panels, Products, Consultation, & Suppliers

Trevor Hale

Nice looking 350 set. Can't wait to see it. Might be a good fit for my real beech 99.

Looking forward to seeing more.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

ETomlin

Thanks Trevor

We feel that it will fit in your project just fine as long as the Beech 99's Main Instrument Panel is the same width as the C90GTx, 250 and 350, and I have no reason to believe that it wouldn't be. I would like to add that we also have a aluminum MIP under development to compliment the panel set and it will help the entire build come together really nicely like the one we offer for the LJ45 builders.

Another thing I'd like to point out is that we are certainly able to offer the 350 in the Classic (Analogue or "Steam Gauge") version as well, but we are well aware that many folks really are in love with the incredible capabilities of this wonderful work horse of an aircraft, but desire a much newer high-end avionics platform. The Pro Line 21 brings highly desirable glass cockpit functionality including a user-manipulable airport chart viewer for the center DU. We have this designed in to the upcoming JET21 avionics software working quite well and of course, it will be managed just like in the real airplane via the Cursor Control Panel.

Another teaser shot- Display Unit with alpha version of JET21 running

Eric Tomlin
Flight Line Simulations

Sam Llorca

ETomlin

Quote from: Sam Llorca on October 17, 2013, 08:31:25 AM
I like it!!!!
Cheers.

Thanks Sam! We are excited about this new set and hope to have the B250 and C90GTx available too.
Eric Tomlin
Flight Line Simulations

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate