Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:09:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
102 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 102
Total: 103

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Power Supply Bracket

Started by Tyler Reed, August 14, 2011, 01:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler Reed

Hello Everyone,
I was happy to see that there is some interest in the bracket for mounting the power supply so I did a little bit more work on it to get it all finished up.  The bracket has the mounting holes that normal computer power supplies use and 3x 5mm mounting holes to mount it to your sim.  The middle of the bracket is cut out for the power supply fan, and A/C plug.

For my first order i was planning to get 30 of these brackets made up, which will hopefully be enough.  I am interested in knowing how many brackets everyone would be interested in getting because if I order more than 30 the price will go down.  The price right now for the bracket is $9.00 USD, and using USPS flat rate boxes, it should not cost too much for shipping.  My plan is to place my order in 2 to 3 weeks from now.

Thanks,

New Bracket
- Tyler Reed

tennyson

Anybody have any idea what's going on here?

Their site hasn't any way of buying this unit. It looks great and I want one...

Frank

XOrionFE

May be a dumb question but did you try emailing them???

jackpilot

Just a note for Tyler: at $9.00 only, price should not be a decision factor anyway. :D

Jack

Tyler Reed

Hey tennyson,
Just saw your post about the power supply bracket.  I wanted to give you an update about this because as you mentioned the product is not listed on our website.  The company that I was working with to get these made up does not want to make a small order, So i have been looking at other places including local machine shops to see what I could do.  So far I have found one place that can get it made for me, and keep it so i can sell it for the $9.00 price, but it will cost more than I currently have at this time for a production run.  I will talk with one of my friends again that runs a local machine shop and see if they could produce 1 or 2 of them for me so I could ship you what you wanted.
Thank you for your interest in our products and I will keep everyone updated on here on our progress with the power supply bracket.
Tyler
- Tyler Reed

tennyson

Hey Tyler,
Thanx a lot for the update, mate. I really wasn't meaning the bracket, tho, I meant the power supply board.

I've been trying to find out where I put that post to go see if there had been a response, so I guess I found one.

Looking forward to some more info.......

Frank Cooper

Tyler Reed

Hey Frank,
Well, in that case I have some better news for you.  I have 2 of the power supply cards that I am just waiting on some parts to fully test them.  If they work then I will place my order for a full set of boards and parts.  There is some info on the website about this board it is at http://www.smartsimtech.com/products/accessory-cards/sstpsc-power-supply-controller.html
I should have the parts in shortly and will let everyone know how it works. 
Thanks,
Tyler
- Tyler Reed

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate