Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:35:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
137 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 145
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 137
Total: 137

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Question on B737NG center pedestal instrument availability

Started by kattz, April 21, 2019, 09:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kattz

I had the recent opportunity to closely examine a Delta B737-700 cockpit and it seems very different from what's accepted as "normal" in the sim community.

See the attached pic.

http://www.cockpitbuilders.com/community/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=63

They have the Multi comm radios, but the nav radio setup is very different, plus ACARS and the Flight Dynamics HGS controller, WX radar, etc

In looking online, I can find the Multi comm radios, and the most accurate WX radar panel is from FDS.  Anyone have a line on the ACARS panel, HGS panel, and the new nav radios?

Thanks.

Kev

navymustang

The new multi-com radios are offered by Sismo Solutions in Spain. There are no replica HGS units. And don't forget that if you are interested in an HGS, there is an HGS status panel on the F/O side. I acquired a OEM one for $350.00 on the surplus market. They are RARE !

But don't despair, I bet if you sent the specs to Ruscool in Australia they would build you one. I have had them custom build panels for me and they do an EXCELLENT job. For example, I needed the GPS interface/control panel for an autopilot and sent them all the specs. It took them about 2 months and it was absolutely accurate with fully functional buttons and status indicators.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate