Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:42:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
128 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Instructor Station - Luis Gordo

ISLOGO

What is Instructor Station ?

In flight simulation, an Instructor Operator Station (IOS) is designed to assist the instructor in controlling the simulation training environment and monitoring all aspects of pilot/crew performance in the simulator. The instructor can control, via this software, all functions such as aircraft position and systems, meteorological, environmental, and situational parameters.

The Instructor Station is meant to assist Aviation Professionals, Flight Simulation Enthusiasts and Home Cockpit Builders using Microsoft® Flight Simulator (FS) 2004™, FSX™ and ESP™, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D® and X-Plane®.

The Instructor Station allows setting the aircraft on an approach to a runway of choice under any weather conditions, start-up and shutdown network computers (fully customizable), program or set aircraft system failures at any moment, calculate the amount of fuel required for a flight and load it to the aircraft, record flight performance (approaches, manoeuvres, landings, take-offs, etc.) and plot it graphically, and many other things!

Compatible with all types of aircraft! It is also a great tool for anybody who wants to control the flight simulator externally.

Many features are also available for Project Magenta users (pmSystems, Glass Cockpit, CDU/MCDU, MCP/FCU), AST & FMGS JeeHell users.

Developed by a pilot, engineer & flight simulation enthusiast.

TRY THE DEMO AND ORDER YOUR LICENSE TODAY !!

Serial Key

Started by hiflight1, May 19, 2019, 01:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiflight1

Hi,

I thought I'd post a note here, as my emails are not being answered. It has been over a week since my first email. If it's expected to take that long, I would expect notification advising this delay as it is well outside the 48hrs as noted.

I paid for a new serial key, it would be much appreciated if you could forward my serial key. Thank you.

Mark Helyar

luisgordo

Hi Mark,

Again, my apologies for the delay - as noted I had a major hiccup in my system.  I've replied to your original email, and the one with the second request as well.

Hope all is well!

Luis
Instructor Station
www.iStationGordo.com

Flight Data Recorder Mobile
http://www.istationgordo.com/instructorstation/fdr

a320simkelly

Hola Luis, tengo el mismo problema, he enviado dos correos,uno esta con problemas y el otro no, pero no tengo respuesta y ya esta pagada la renovaciĆ³n de licencia, por favor me ayudas?, gracias

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate